LOL Movies

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Since half-term is nearing and I haven't laughed that much since New Year's, I decided to watch some comedy films over the half term. Any suggestions on the best, funniest, naturally comic movies?

I just watched Johnny English a while ago and I laughed really loud at the end part. Too funny. So that film is on the list.

I will pick 15 of them by next week. Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna have to concentrate on coursework so I'm 100% relaxed while I watch the films.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Airplane!
The Naked Gun (the whole series)
Top Secret!

You'll die laughing. I mean, literally. These movies are just... mind-blowing. I've always wondered how the f*** they come up with those gags.

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You lot have funny bones. Some of my mates have recommended some of your picks. Keep 'em coming
happy.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Monty Python movies. All of them produce at least a chuckle. Another one I would have to say is Liar Liar and I know it is not a movie but the Top Gear dvd's are brilliant. Especially the Arctic Challenge, Drive across America and the Chanllenges ones.

B

ball2012003

since you liked johnny english
try the movie Bean
not Mr. beans holiday that sucked
bean-the-movie.jpg

this is the movie

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Golfman560 said:
cupajoe said:

OMG Kung Pow is awesome, me and my brother have probably memorized every line even after jsut watching it 3 times.

"I'd like a pound of nuts"
"That'll be four bucks baby, you want fries with that?!"
awesome movie

the beginning part where the baby is rolling down the hill then the lady picks him up and throws him again made me piss my pants

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup