Gaming Logitech mic not recognized

chas638

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get my Logitech microphone to work with HSM3, Lego Rock Band, Beatles or any other downloaded game that uses a mic. My computer recognizes the Logitech so I assume it works. I tried SoftChip with HSM 3: Senior Year single DVD-R and off my HD,NG. When it tries to restart game after it loads IOS37 I get error "Exception:IoctI DI_Read ID".
Does anyone know what this error means and how to correct?

chas638

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Neogamma R8 beta 3 IOS249 (rev 14). I also tried with uploader from my HD, still same result.
Thanks for your reply.

Thang_Bom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may want to put the microphone on the right hand side (not the one on the power button) and then turn on the WII.

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chas638 said:
I'm using Neogamma R8 beta 3 IOS249 (rev 14). I also tried with uploader from my HD, still same result.
Thanks for your reply.
I don't know the program uploader, do you mean uLoader 3.1 ?

I've run GHWT, Beatles RB, etc. from USB and used a mic with both CFG Loader v48b and USB Loader GX r815c (the latest uLoader should be good as well). I used cIOS249 rev 14 and/or Hermes 222 rev 4 (37 merged 38) from the uLoader install package to play.

If you still have problems use Dop-IOS to check and update your IOSs and make sure you have at least IOS 37, 38, 53, 55 and 56 installed.

[EDIT] Just some simple stuff that might stop things working 1st time
wink.gif

USB hot swapping is not supported so plug the mic in before switching the Wii on. Also remember, you need to have a spare Wiimote (ie. unplugged from the guitar) for the mic - used to select the player and activate "Star Power".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: