Login your PSP on the Playstation Network

Ansia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a PSP to reminisce of old times. I have been trying to log in into my PSN, but I keep getting told that my username or password is incorrect. I verified my information on the PSN webpage, and everything is correct. I do not have 2 step verification and all the guides I find online are for other devices other than the PSP. So my question is, can you still log in through the PSP or that has long passed with the closure of the PSN store? Thanks in advance for the info.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a PSP to reminisce of old times. I have been trying to log in into my PSN, but I keep getting told that my username or password is incorrect. I verified my information on the PSN webpage, and everything is correct. I do not have 2 step verification and all the guides I find online are for other devices other than the PSP. So my question is, can you still log in through the PSP or that has long passed with the closure of the PSN store? Thanks in advance for the info.

PlayStation Store was supported on PlayStation Portable starting by October 2008 with 5.00 firmware update.[18] The native PlayStation Store front on PSP was closed on March 31, 2016, while in-app purchases remained available after the store closed.[19] PS Store functionality on PSP was fully closed on July 2, 2021.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Store

Ansia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your reply. I figured as much. I am not really interested in the Playstation Store. I just wanted to be able to log in into my account. My best guess is that they go together. Guess I'm stuck with the "Sign up for PSN" thing" until a homebrew store opens up in its place, if it ever happens.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @hazbeans, welcome