Hacking Suggestion Lockpick rcm and emunand sxos

Puppydogpals

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to get my keys from sxos 9.0.1 emunand (Hidden- I'm guessing this could be the issue) using the latest lockpick rcm but it says it cant find my emunand.

Is there an alternative way to get my keys from my emunand?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Puppydogpals,

mav2010

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lockpick RCM is expecting a hekate/atmosphere emunand. However, if you use an SXOS emunand on SD in hidden format (sound like you do), then you just need to add a folder called "emummc" in the root of the SD card and create a file called "emummc.ini" in there with the following content:

Code:
[emummc]
enabled = 1
sector = 0x2
nintendo_path = Emutendo

Just tested it with an SXOS emumand hidden on SD. Without the above mentioned folder and file Lockpick RCM 1.6.0 does not detect the emunand, with it it does.

For more details on emunand compatibility between SXOS and atmosphere see the following thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-setup-atmosphere-emummc.541060/

Puppydogpals

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice.. thanks wont have time this evening will try tomorrow... thanks again for the info

Puppydogpals

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@mav2010 thanks for the info but it does not seem to get the keys.

Lockpick rcm now finds my emunand and reports it as 9 but has errors and does not find my keys properly the red patch has identical keys..

Any Ideas
67762f33b12df51f01be09110e49f68c.jpg
898c38031bad042bd1ff4547a7bef93f.jpg

mav2010

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@mav2010 thanks for the info but it does not seem to get the keys.

Lockpick rcm now finds my emunand and reports it as 9 but has errors and does not find my keys properly the red patch has identical keys..

Any Ideas
67762f33b12df51f01be09110e49f68c.jpg
898c38031bad042bd1ff4547a7bef93f.jpg

I will only have access to my Switch again on Thursday. Will test it out then.

Burntzebra23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to use with RCM lockpick for HBG? Right that’s what you need the keys for? If so I got a question for ya, so when I do my switch which I’ll be using SX PRO I just need to follow these steps in order to do the same?

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Lockpick RCM is expecting a hekate/atmosphere emunand. However, if you use an SXOS emunand on SD in hidden format (sound like you do), then you just need to add a folder called "emummc" in the root of the SD card and create a file called "emummc.ini" in there with the following content:

Code:
[emummc]
enabled = 1
sector = 0x2
nintendo_path = Emutendo

Just tested it with an SXOS emumand hidden on SD. Without the above mentioned folder and file Lockpick RCM 1.6.0 does not detect the emunand, with it it does.

For more details on emunand compatibility between SXOS and atmosphere see the following thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-setup-atmosphere-emummc.541060/

this info should be pinned somewhere, very useful.

Reactions: kenchilada

JamieL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting an error when I try to dump from EmuNAND. It says "Unknown pkg1 version. Make sure you have the latest Lockpick_RCM. If a new firmware version just came out, Lockpick_RCM must be updated. Check Github for new release." I've got the latest version and I downgraded to firmware 10.0.0. which is supposed to be supported. Anyone got any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep: