Not open for further replies.

hundredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need invites for lockerz. Lockerz is a beta website that gives points for prizes. But unlike rewards1 and gaminglagoon you get points much easier with no offers. I swear. Not one offer on the site. Instead you get 2 points which is equal to two dollars. There are only 3 ways to earn points now but it will come out with more later.

1. Doing dalies. Dailies are simple questions that they ask you. Today's was "Who do you get homework assistance from" I put I dont do it
rolleyes.gif
. You get 2 per day

2. Signing in. You get 2 points just for signing in.

3. Sending invites. Obviously as this is apoint website they want you to reffer people.Instead of a link they make it only acesseble by invites. That way the only way for you to join is by getting invited by me or any other member.(Mainly me) You get 2 per person you invite.

4.This method is onetime only. You playa game when you first sign up. If you ever played blockbuster then this is like it.You have a paddle and you catch points on it. They fall from the sky. You can get up to 50. I got 30. Hint get the smaller ones, they're worth 2 points.

Well I guess that it. I was trying to save up to get a wii. Oh yeah I have also done the math.

2 ptz per daily=14 a week
2 ptz per signing in=14 a week
Cant invite anyone=0 a week

Thats still 28 ptz per week.

With invites

2 ptz per daily=14 a week
2 ptz per signing in=14 a week
3 invites per day=6 per day=42 per week

Thats a whoppin 70 per week

But wait even more deals.

When you invite 20 people then you get vip status which allows you to get double what you would usually make. That means you could get 140 a week. Now thats a lot. You also get a free tshirt when you reach 20 friends.

If this info dosent want you to join then nothing will.

just pm me your email and I'll get it to you.

Please help a wii-less kid
frown.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who wants to give invites here put it in their sigs. Usually the mods lock up threads that advertise lockerz or any other site like it.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
Everyone who wants to give invites here put it in their sigs. Usually the mods lock up threads that advertise lockerz or any other site like it.
What he said. ^^

hundredhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O my God I didnt know sorry. i just found the fourm rules sorry. I didnt mean 2. You said i could put things like this in my sig or profile?

please lock and tell me if I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2