monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
i purchased Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the duelist from PSN store before the 5.05 exploit was released and i updated it to 1.01 but since the exploit i was really busy and i didn't have much time to play and if i did i played new games (fpkg) but the issue is i recently got the DLC for Legacy of the duelist so i wanted to dump it to be able to use them but when i got back to the game to dump it was locked and gave me a message that license is expired and that my PS4 is not set as primary so my questions are:
1- can i restore the license without updating the software (or any other way to start the game)
2- can i dump the update without starting the game (because i found the game fpkg only base version 1.00 but i never found the update 1.01 in fpkg)
3- can i dump the game and its update on higher version if i borrowed my friend's console which is on 6.20 of course i will log in to my account and re-download the game on his console (sorry if this is stupid question, but i am asking this because i read somewhere that people are not dumping the new games like RDR2 and Spiderman and Detroit Become Human and other new games because they will not work on 5.05 this is why i understood that it is possible to dump on higher version but i am not sure so if someone can confirm this for me)

i forgot to mention that i tried ReactPSPlus but it didn't help and same message was displayed (license and primary)

thanks for any ideas or assistance

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ReactPSN should work for this, it turns back the RTC and in-expires the titles.

1, no.
2, no, but use split=3 in dumper when you get it reacted.
3, no, 100%: there’s no way of dumping on higher than 5.05.

How far back did you turn reactPSN? Need to go back at least to the date you purchased it really.

Last edited by KiiWii,

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for answering
But if you say that ReactPSN should work maybe i am using it wrong if you can tell me how to use it
Also how can i decide which date to go back to

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for answering
But if you say that ReactPSN should work maybe i am using it wrong if you can tell me how to use it
Also how can i decide which date to go back to

Are you using X-Project?

If not give it a try :)

Load react PSN mod: enter the date you want to go back to (I would recommend if you bought it 01 May 2018, set the date to 01 May 2017) click set, enjoy.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a in dept look at this. Update 1.01 requires 4.05FW. All the DLCs require 4.05FW. All the DLC appear to be pkg without extra data which means the 1.01 update contains the DLC data. You need to install the base game with 1.01 update. Then you can create a fpkg dlc without extra data to unlock dlc. I think theres a euro 1.01 fpkg update floating about but I have not tested it my self.

Last edited by proffk,

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had a in dept look at this. Update 1.01 requires 4.05FW. All the DLCs require 4.05FW. All the DLC appear to be pkg without extra data which means the 1.01 update contains the DLC data. You need to install the base game with 1.01 update. Then you can create a fpkg dlc without extra data to unlock dlc.
Actually i got all the DLC as fpkg but the issue is not all of them worked and my guess is they require the update to appear but as I mentioned I couldn’t find the update as fpkg

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yu-Gi-Oh
Actually i got all the DLC as fpkg but the issue is not all of them worked and my guess is they require the update to appear but as I mentioned I couldn’t find the update as fpkg

Your right your only missing the 1.01 fpkg.

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yu-Gi-Oh

Your right your only missing the 1.01 fpkg.
As I mentioned in the first post i had it legit but now i am trying to re access it to dump it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you using X-Project?

If not give it a try :)

Load react PSN mod: enter the date you want to go back to (I would recommend if you bought it 01 May 2018, set the date to 01 May 2017) click set, enjoy.
I will try it first thing tomorrow and hopefully it will work but will the primary issue affect starting the game if the reactPSN worked

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As I mentioned in the first post i had it legit but now i am trying to re access it to dump it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will try it first thing tomorrow and hopefully it will work but will the primary issue affect starting the game if the reactPSN worked

After using react, check the time and date. X-Project has this in the top right hand corner when it’s displayed.

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After using react, check the time and date. X-Project has this in the top right hand corner when it’s displayed.
i just got the time to try the modded reactPSN but every time i set it it says (RTC SET COMPLETE) so i close this page and go back to x-project page but the time on the top right corner is still the actual date not the modified one am i doing something wrong.
also just another question please does this payload work for normal PSN games or only PSPlus games
i read that it is only for PSPlus games unless this is old article if you can please clarify.
and by the way the x-project is great thanks for your efforts.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i just got the time to try the modded reactPSN but every time i set it it says (RTC SET COMPLETE) so i close this page and go back to x-project page but the time on the top right corner is still the actual date not the modified one am i doing something wrong.
also just another question please does this payload work for normal PSN games or only PSPlus games
i read that it is only for PSPlus games unless this is old article if you can please clarify.
and by the way the x-project is great thanks for your efforts.

React should work for any content that’s time locked, as it reverses the RTC.

I don’t understand why the one in X-Project won’t work for you, perhaps @Leeful can troubleshoot this payload better than me.

Have you tried the regular react 2012 edition payload to test it out as well?

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
React should work for any content that’s time locked, as it reverses the RTC.

I don’t understand why the one in X-Project won’t work for you, perhaps @Leeful can troubleshoot this payload better than me.

Have you tried the regular react 2012 edition payload to test it out as well?
Yes i tried the regular one and just in case i tried unreact and then tried react again but still won't change

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes i tried the regular one and just in case i tried unreact and then tried react again but still won't change

I just used the ReactPSPLUS payload on my 5.05 testkit and it worked perfectly.

I was incorrect: the main clock in x-project won’t change, as it’s the RTC inside that changes.

I set mine back 1 year exactly to test and it went from EXPIRED, to no message.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The way I test if ReactPSPLUS has worked is to login as 'Guest' and play a game that unlocks a Trophy.

Whenever you unlock a trophy from a game, the date and time used in the PS4 Trophys is from the RTC not the one set in system settings.
Logging in as 'Guest' works great for this because Trophy data, among other things is not saved when you log out. So you can repeat the process over and over again.

eg.
1. Run ReactPSPLUS or ReactPSPLUS-MOD.
2. Log in to your PS4 as 'Guest'.
3. Play 'Worms:W.M.D'. Complete the tutorial level to get a trophy. (takes about 1 minute)
4. Check your PS4 Trophys and you will see the date and time next to the trophy is whatever you set in ReactPSPLUS.
5. Log out of 'Guest' and then repeat from step 1 to repeat the process if you want to check again.

If anyone knows a more simple method to display the RTC, please post it here.
Or if you know of a small game that gives you a trophy just for starting it (to save time in the above process).

EDIT: The game is Worms:W.M.D and not Worms:Battlegrounds as I mentioned originally.

Last edited by Leeful,

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.jpg 2.jpg

thanks Leeful i will try the method as soon as i can.
i am attaching pictures for my game and the message i get when i try to start it maybe it will help you determine if the ReactPSPLUS will help me start the game or no.

Reactions: Leeful

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I test if ReactPSPLUS has worked is to login as 'Guest' and play a game that unlocks a Trophy.

Whenever you unlock a trophy from a game, the date and time used in the PS4 Trophys is from the RTC not the one set in system settings.
Logging in as 'Guest' works great for this because Trophy data, among other things is not saved when you log out. So you can repeat the process over and over again.

eg.
1. Run ReactPSPLUS or ReactPSPLUS-MOD.
2. Log in to your PS4 as 'Guest'.
3. Play 'Worms:W.M.D'. Complete the tutorial level to get a trophy. (takes about 1 minute)
4. Check your PS4 Trophys and you will see the date and time next to the trophy is whatever you set in ReactPSPLUS.
5. Log out of 'Guest' and then repeat from step 1 to repeat the process if you want to check again.

If anyone knows a more simple method to display the RTC, please post it here.
Or if you know of a small game that gives you a trophy just for starting it (to save time in the above process).

EDIT: The game is Worms:W.M.D and not Worms:Battlegrounds as I mentioned originally.

i tried this method and it actually showed older date for the trophy but it still won't start the game still giving me same message
159263_567f62898d0ab4c33e716054405c9c8d.jpg

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well after much time and many forums and suggestions still my game can't start, so i was thinking of other ways to get the game so i can dump it (mainly i am looking for the update as i can't find it as fpkg anywhere).

so the methods i am thinking of using are 2 actually and i hope someone can confirm if they will work or no but the basic things i am going to use are:
a- up-to-date PS4 console (6.50 FW)
b- PSX download helper

1- so the first method is i login (on 6.50 PS4) to my original account where i purchased the game then use the PSX download helper to grab the pkg file and then use the pkg file on my 5.05 console with the same account to reinstall the game after deleting the original and then install the update from (PS4 PKG database because it is legitimate game) and hopefully this will remove the license issue and i can dump it.

2- second method is that my brother has his own account also on the 5.05 console so if i used the 6.50 console to get the demo version of the game from his account also with PSX download helper (the game uses unlocker so it will install fully in demo) and then install the update (i am not sure if i can update demo version from PS4 PKG database also needs verification) and then uses those two pkgs (demo and update) on his account on 5.05 console (also not sure if they will install to his account) then dump it (as i mentioned i am only after the update in fpkg format)

i hope someone can verify if these methods will work or even one of them because i am still looking for someone who will let me borrow his 6.50 console so if these methods has a chance of succeeding i will keep looking for a console but if they will not work so there is no need to keep searching.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reinstalling the official PKG (opkg) while you have a working ticket on the system could work.

Idk about download helper, and most updates for most games are already far above 5.05 requirement.

Last edited by KiiWii,

monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstalling the official PKG (opkg) while you have a working ticket on the system chould work.

Idk about download helper, and most updates for most games are already far above 5.05 requirement.

just to be clear, theoretically the first method should work also by reinstalling you mean as i was planning to do (delete the old one and reinstall) or you mean overwrite the old one.

also sorry for this question but what do you mean (working ticket)

and for the update i checked on the data base the game update requires 4.05 FW

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@monotor you have a paid game on your console, as long as you can install PKG’s you should be able to reinstall the legit pkg again (can’t overwrite it, would have to delete and reinstall it), but it won’t solve the issue if the problem is an expired ticket.

Will be same situation.

Reactions: monotor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1