Apple locked ipod touch 4g

aburas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have yet another problem. My ipod got locked and i have a lot of pictures that i need. My problems are that i dont have backups of the data. I do have shsh blogs for ios 4.2.1 (ipod touch 4g). I dont have ssh on it so i cant access it that way. I tried searching online but i can seem to find a way to back it up. I at least want to be able to get my pictures. The music that i have on it is in ifile but if i can still retrieve it i would like to know that. I read that their is a way to back it up but that problem is when restoring they would put the passcode back on it. I dont care. i just care about first getting my pictures back first. After which i can just format it.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try iFunBox. If you jailbroke with Greenpois0n, it installs afc2add automatically, which means that you would be able to access the files.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
metamaster said:
Try iFunBox. If you jailbroke with Greenpois0n, it installs afc2add automatically, which means that you would be able to access the files.
this should work, he mentioned he had ifile which is homebrew so he defiantly jailbroke it

aburas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont connect because my computer wont pair my ipod because it says its password locked and it wont let me access it. i-funbox wont pair with it and says no connected device

aburas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I showed u the pic of my sis on the locked screen and her holding the iPod. Would that be proof that I didnt steal it?

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I said in PM, call Apple support. They're the only ones that can vouch for the serial number being legitimate and not reported stolen. I know what it's like to lose some family photos so I do hope you recover them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.