Hacking Lock trophies for a specific game ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,
I want when I play some games, that the trophies do not appear in the trophies list and do not unlock. Is there a homerew or plug in for this?
Thanks

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The good old Don't-play-pirate-copies-Plugin works fine ;)
No, there is no such plugin as for now. You have to delete the trophies by yourself after playing

Last edited by VitaType,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is actually ...

just use https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/SystemAppsDisabler/releases/tag/v1.0

Disables apps of course .. & i like that it actually removes the bubbles you dont want or ever use on your vita
i.e welcome park,,near, ps3 link ,, Trophies !!, you get the picture ... you can also delete your trophies in your vita using vitashell .. which i did a while back last year and saved around 450mb ( ive had my vita from day one )

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: aos10 and MKKhanzo

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is actually ...

just use https://github.com/SilicaAndPina/SystemAppsDisabler/releases/tag/v1.0

Disables apps of course .. & i like that it actually removes the bubbles you dont want or ever use on your vita
i.e welcome park,,near, ps3 link ,, Trophies !!, you get the picture ... you can also delete your trophies in your vita using vitashell .. which i did a while back last year and saved around 450mb ( ive had my vita from day one )

[Reads SilicaAndPina from link]
Yeah... I think I'll stay away from that link :ph34r:

Last edited by Tony_93,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Reads SilicaAndPina from link]
Yeah... I think I'll stay away from that link :ph34r:
why it works perfect ? i know people are pissed at these two for trying to leak enso .. big deal .. they also did alot for vita ... but i guess a hater is going to hate .. this app is awesome disabled the apps i never used & removed them bubbles that was useless on my vita ! so dont listen to this dude i think he is quick on the guns bc of the enso fiasco .. which i understand to a degree but also if you checkout these developers other vita apps you will see they know what they are doing and have done quite alot for the scene since last year

Last edited by SuperDan,

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think Tony_93's main point was more about the bricker SilicaAndPina (only one person btw) wrote and "not released". He did a couple of things to be classified as not trusthworthy

@SuperDan did you already tried to reactivate the Welcome Park?

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: Tony_93

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the trophies' database is located here:

Code:
ur0:user/00/trophy/db/trophy_local.db

u can lock/unlock trophies in there. use sqlite browser. I have a tutorial on this and what the different options mean on here in my tutorials: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pinkys-ps-vita-tutorials.457700/

however, as far as locking or unlocking trophies in general, I know of no app to do this. u could lock them by unlocking all of the trophies. based on your question, though, I'd check if the game(s) is/are listed in that database. they should be added the moment u open up a new game.

edit: if u mess with the trophy db, don't sync trophies. u can even change the name of trophies in there. :P

Last edited by godreborn,

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the trophies' database is located here:

Code:
ur0:user/00/trophy/db/trophy_local.db

u can lock/unlock trophies in there. use sqlite browser. I have a tutorial on this and what the different options mean on here in my tutorials: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pinkys-ps-vita-tutorials.457700/

however, as far as locking or unlocking trophies in general, I know of no app to do this. u could lock them by unlocking all of the trophies. based on your question, though, I'd check if the game(s) is/are listed in that database. they should be added the moment u open up a new game.

edit: if u mess with the trophy db, don't sync trophies. u can even change the name of trophies in there. :P

What he wants isn't unlock the trophies in sense of 'earn' them, what he wants is disable the trophie earning for specific games.
I think the background is that he wants to play pirated games without leaving any traces of it in his trophie database, without needing to delete them everytime he played such a game on his Vita.

Last edited by VitaType,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Tony_93's main point was more about the bricker SilicaAndPina (only one person btw) wrote and "not released". He did a couple of things to be classified as not trusthworthy

@SuperDan did you already tried to reactivate the Welcome Park?
no i never ever used it or near or trophies im quite happy not having them bubbles anymore ... i only kept a handful ps4 link email, conetnt manager ..

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Hi,
I want when I play some games, that the trophies do not appear in the trophies list and do not unlock. Is there a homerew or plug in for this?
Thanks
I assume you already have a collection of legit earned trophies. I suggest:

1. Launch VitaShell and navigate to ur0:user/00/trophy
  2. Rename the trophy folder into something else (ex: trophy-)
  3. Play the game you don't want trophies associated with your account
If you want to earn trophies again then undo #2.

There is no (super) easy way. Vitashell is powerful. Make it your bestfriend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: