LOCALFOLDER missing contents whenever I FTP to my Xbox Series X

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having a problem i cant seem to see and of my files on my local files on my series s and im using filezilla help please
I had to reinstall everything in dev mode after a factory reset. the same thing happened to me, but going into ftp in windows explorer fixed it for both windows and filezilla. go to map network drive, type in ftp:// then the ip of your xbox, make a name for it, then click okay to connect. check the local folder there, then check filezilla.

Tchoui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I there, im using retail mode and can acess to localfolder but in there i can't see the retroarch folder. I need this to transfer only the wii rom's because im having troubling playing them on my usb. Sticks on blach screen. I read on the web that dolphin core don't work well on usb roms. In the other hand, i can play them on usb but with TNavigator and not retroarch.

Resolved

Last edited by Tchoui,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I there, im using retail mode and can acess to localfolder but in there i can't see the retroarch folder. I need this to transfer only the wii rom's because im having troubling playing them on my usb. Sticks on blach screen. I read on the web that dolphin core don't work well on usb roms. In the other hand, i can play them on usb but with TNavigator and not retroarch.

Resolved
Dolphin can play games from usb, yes. What does the inside of your local folder look like?

bearnww360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Durango FTP set as a Game or as a App?
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted on here. I just came here to post an issue that I am having, and how I could fix it. I just got my Series X yesterday, everything is working totally fine, I got Dev Mode running, installed RetroArch and set it up, but here's the thing: When I type "ftp://xbox" in File Explorer on Windows 10, all of the Xbox's system files show up (eg. C, D, LOCALFOLDER, etc). I have to enter LOCALFOLDER in order to transfer BIOS files and whatnot. I enter LOCALFOLDER, and File Explorer reads "This folder is empty.". I have been trying for several hours to fix this, I even tried changing my storage size in Dev Mode, using a different computer, and restarting my Xbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Did you ever find a fix to this problem because I currently going to through the same thing on my series s please help

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever find a fix to this problem because I currently going to through the same thing on my series s please help
Through Durango or the normal dev mode method? My suggestion is to use Durango as game in dev mode, and use this same setup through retail, so you can map the sx to file explorer. Local folder should work then.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my series x somehow corrected itself (possibly from an update), so now my folders are no longer empty via ftp on dev mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over