Hacking Loadliine access doesn´t load "video"- Wii U error 112-2903

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello folks. I´m trying to access loadliine (used to work normally before), but now is dropping error 112-2903 and does not load "video", therefore can´t access to HB Browser. What can i do? please help!
WhatsApp Image 2017-11-21 at 8.14.29 AM.jpeg

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone!! i leave this topic unfinished because the friend of mine who was suffering this issue with his wii u, took the choice of removing all the hombrew from its console...But the thing is, now my own Wii U is having this exact problem? Loadliine is not launching the video, therefore, i can´t access to HB Launcher. I tried to download BrainAge DS from eShop in order to install Haxchi, but the console doesn´t allow me to enter to eshop too...What can i do? Please heeeeelp!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!! i leave this topic unfinished because the friend of mine who was suffering this issue with his wii u, took the choice of removing all the hombrew from its console...But the thing is, now my own Wii U is having this exact problem? Loadliine is not launching the video, therefore, i can´t access to HB Launcher. I tried to download BrainAge DS from eShop in order to install Haxchi, but the console doesn´t allow me to enter to eshop too...What can i do? Please heeeeelp!
There's a whole list of other sites in the noob guide. Also you need to launch NNU Patcher before you go to the eshop to buy a game if you have update blocking enabled

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There's a whole list of other sites in the noob guide. Also you need to launch NNU Patcher before you go to the eshop to buy a game if you have update blocking enabled

But how can i launch NNU if i can´t access to HBL? :(. I´ll check the other sites, though....but i´m afraid the system have been updated to 5.5.2... But downloaded backup without DLC (teh ones that doesn´t need Mocha) are still working....

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how can i launch NNU if i can´t access to HBL? :(. I´ll check the other sites, though....but i´m afraid the system have been updated to 5.5.2... But downloaded backup without DLC (teh ones that doesn´t need Mocha) are still working....
check in system settings if you updated if you did you would be able to access eshop normally

Reactions: xaeroxcore

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
check in system settings if you updated if you did you would be able to access eshop normally
Can´t acces to eshop...means system hasn´t updated....and that explain why i can access to games without DLC....So may be to problem is the site in which i´m trying to lauch...so the solution is try another site from the Noob Guide?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can´t acces to eshop...means system hasn´t updated....and that explain why i can access to games without DLC....So may be to problem is the site in which i´m trying to lauch...so the solution is try another site from the Noob Guide?
let me explain why some games require cfw and some dont its very simple games that are exclusive to eshop dlc VC etc require cfw to launch but games that have disc versions dont

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What version is the Wii U on? if it's 5.5.2 you should be using a different exploit.
Also, what router do you have? My ASUS router has a built in firewall that was blocking the exploit code, it took me a while to figure out why suddenly it wasn't working anymore when it used to run fine, then I remembered I updated my router and enabled that feature after the last time I used the Wii U.
You would also not be able to access eShop if you had the update servers blocked with a DNS, so that's not a guarantee that the system isn't updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?