Hacking Loadliine access doesn´t load "video"- Wii U error 112-2903

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello folks. I´m trying to access loadliine (used to work normally before), but now is dropping error 112-2903 and does not load "video", therefore can´t access to HB Browser. What can i do? please help!
WhatsApp Image 2017-11-21 at 8.14.29 AM.jpeg

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone!! i leave this topic unfinished because the friend of mine who was suffering this issue with his wii u, took the choice of removing all the hombrew from its console...But the thing is, now my own Wii U is having this exact problem? Loadliine is not launching the video, therefore, i can´t access to HB Launcher. I tried to download BrainAge DS from eShop in order to install Haxchi, but the console doesn´t allow me to enter to eshop too...What can i do? Please heeeeelp!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!! i leave this topic unfinished because the friend of mine who was suffering this issue with his wii u, took the choice of removing all the hombrew from its console...But the thing is, now my own Wii U is having this exact problem? Loadliine is not launching the video, therefore, i can´t access to HB Launcher. I tried to download BrainAge DS from eShop in order to install Haxchi, but the console doesn´t allow me to enter to eshop too...What can i do? Please heeeeelp!
There's a whole list of other sites in the noob guide. Also you need to launch NNU Patcher before you go to the eshop to buy a game if you have update blocking enabled

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
There's a whole list of other sites in the noob guide. Also you need to launch NNU Patcher before you go to the eshop to buy a game if you have update blocking enabled

But how can i launch NNU if i can´t access to HBL? :(. I´ll check the other sites, though....but i´m afraid the system have been updated to 5.5.2... But downloaded backup without DLC (teh ones that doesn´t need Mocha) are still working....

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how can i launch NNU if i can´t access to HBL? :(. I´ll check the other sites, though....but i´m afraid the system have been updated to 5.5.2... But downloaded backup without DLC (teh ones that doesn´t need Mocha) are still working....
check in system settings if you updated if you did you would be able to access eshop normally

Reactions: xaeroxcore

xaeroxcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
check in system settings if you updated if you did you would be able to access eshop normally
Can´t acces to eshop...means system hasn´t updated....and that explain why i can access to games without DLC....So may be to problem is the site in which i´m trying to lauch...so the solution is try another site from the Noob Guide?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can´t acces to eshop...means system hasn´t updated....and that explain why i can access to games without DLC....So may be to problem is the site in which i´m trying to lauch...so the solution is try another site from the Noob Guide?
let me explain why some games require cfw and some dont its very simple games that are exclusive to eshop dlc VC etc require cfw to launch but games that have disc versions dont

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What version is the Wii U on? if it's 5.5.2 you should be using a different exploit.
Also, what router do you have? My ASUS router has a built in firewall that was blocking the exploit code, it took me a while to figure out why suddenly it wasn't working anymore when it used to run fine, then I remembered I updated my router and enabled that feature after the last time I used the Wii U.
You would also not be able to access eShop if you had the update servers blocked with a DNS, so that's not a guarantee that the system isn't updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach: