Loading Uloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by prfctcrc1e, Nov 9, 2011.

Nov 9, 2011

Loading Uloader by prfctcrc1e at 1:03 AM (667 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. prfctcrc1e
    OP

Newcomer prfctcrc1e Newbie

United States
    Hi, im a moron and need help installing Uloader.
    I have no idea how to find it or install it,
    will someone PLEASE PLEASE help me
    i have installed Bootmii on a 4.3u system but have no clue where to go from here
    also, my wii now boots into bootmii and i have to use my gamecube controller to select because the wiimote will not sync unless i choose to load the wii menu ,, is there a fix for this?
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP ME
    C=

2. kylster

Member kylster mich weich töten

United States
    A fix for bootmii? no you can cycle through the options by the power button and select button by the reset button on the Wii; so no need to use your GC controller. uLoader is a USB loader and there are plenty more up-to-date USB Loader like 1)USB Loader GX, 2)WiiFlow, 3)Configurable USB Loader.

If you need to know where it's at it will be in the Homebrew Channel unless you install a forwarder channel so you can select it from the System Menu.

3. Gabelvampir

Member Gabelvampir Free Mars!

Germany
    First for the easier problem, the Bootmii one:
    On your SD card there should now be a folder named bootmii. In it is a file you can edit.
    Set AUTOBOOT=SYSMENU to automatically boot to the normal Wii menu. You can lower the waiting time by decreasing the value of BOOTDELAY.

As for installing uLoader:
    you can get uLoader from http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/usb/uloader. The guide on their page looks pretty good, but i did not read it very thoroughly, and I also never used uLoader, I'm pretty satisfied with the Configurable USB Loader.
    To summarize what you'll need to do: copy the uLoader program into a new folder (name it appropietly like uLoader i.e.) in another folder called apps on you SD card. You'll also need a hacked version of parts of the Wii firmware call cIOS, see the uLoader guide for this, or the 2 hacking guides in the Guides & FAQs sub forum.

By the way, when you installed Bootmii, did you install the Homebrew Channel, too?

If you have any more questions or problems with the guides feel free to ask here.

4. prfctcrc1e
    OP

Newcomer prfctcrc1e Newbie

United States
    THank you guys both so much, after i get my son to bed i will try it out
    ..i have had the homebrew channel on the wii (i mean the sd card) for sometime

5. kylster

Member kylster mich weich töten

United States
    Did you manage to work it out?