therealthing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,

I finally just made my Wii able to load some ngc games. However, I still have a problem, which I didn't find any answers for yet.

When I load my game, and it asks me which memory card port to use, I select the one my ngc memory card is in which is the port A. And the game won't load my previous game files. It doesn't freeze, it just keeps searching. I've been thinking if this wasn't because of an USA game on my EUR machine... but I can't appear to found out an authentic PAL version to try this out - no torrent seeds. Do anyone of you know where i could get one?

I'm running with USB loader GX 3.0, and used MMM.

Does anyone have an idea?

Cheers

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
memory cards have regions.
thus, if you are going to use a USA iso, you will have to format one of your gc cards to usa (the game will do this for in some games by telling you the card is corrupt and that it needs to format it)

Conmore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
memory cards have regions.
thus, if you are going to use a USA iso, you will have to format one of your gc cards to usa (the game will do this for in some games by telling you the card is corrupt and that it needs to format it)
He apparently converted it to PAL.

therealthing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I actually tried to onvert the game into PAL. Once I (think) did it, after lauching the game in the USB loader, I have a green screen freeze. Otherwyse, Is there a way to convert y memory card to an USA format, to try?

Conmore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you continue with no memory card? You could check to see if NMM is on, but I dont think that would affect it.

therealthing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I tried with NMM activated. I didn't really find the definition of the use of NMM, but still, I can launch the game, save, but not load what I've been saving. Exactly the same problem as with the memory card... boring...

therealthing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm getting tired with this... Would it be too much to ask if someone could try this nintendo ngc iso and see if they have the same problem?It's Def Jam fight for Ny, dowloaded on coolrom.do or another sit like this, with direct download.
I have USB loader 3.0 and DM 2.6, and appearently the game should be compatible NMM...but it still blocks when I want to load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1