Hacking Loading Phantasy Star Online episodes I and II

Retal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to load Phantasy_Star_Online_1_And_2_PAL_GC-RARE with GC Backup Launcher 0.2 but all combinations of options result in "An error has occurred. Turn the power off and refer to the Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet for more information." I have burned the disc as a multi-game disc with GCOS and every other game on every other disc works apart from this one. How can I launch this game successfully?

Retal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
1242850566506.jpg

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retal said:
I'm trying to load Phantasy_Star_Online_1_And_2_PAL_GC-RARE with GC Backup Launcher 0.2 but all combinations of options result in "An error has occurred. Turn the power off and refer to the Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet for more information." I have burned the disc as a multi-game disc with GCOS and every other game on every other disc works apart from this one. How can I launch this game successfully?
Maybe you just have a bad rip of the game. Try getting a different ISO or rip a better ISO yourself.

Also, If you really want to play PSO, I recommend just playing PSO Blue Burst on PC on the Schthack Private server. It's the exact same game with and extra episode plus there are a good amount of people playing online on their private server. http://www.schtserv.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: