loading downloaded game saves in EZ Flash V

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by snakeeater_345, Oct 25, 2007.

1. snakeeater_345
    OP

Newcomer snakeeater_345 Newbie

United States
    How do you load a downloaded game save (in the .sav format) and make EZ Flash V load it? I've renamed the game save but whenever I start the game, there is only a option to start a new game. The game is Phoenix Wright btw. Any help will be appreciated.

2. roflmywaffle

Newcomer roflmywaffle Advanced Member

United States
    What type of save is it? If it's a .duc (or anything but .sav), you'll need to convert it (EZ IV is the acceptable target format.

If it IS .sav, make sure it matches the name of your ROM exactly (except .sav instead of .nds). Also, make sure you put the save on at the correct time.

1) Load any game BUT Phoenix Wright.
    2) Put your new save on.
    3) Load Phoenix Wright.

3. snakeeater_345
    OP

Newcomer snakeeater_345 Newbie

United States
    on step 2, do I actually have to use Windows to do that part, or do I do that step through the flash card somehow?

4. roflmywaffle

Newcomer roflmywaffle Advanced Member

United States
    Use Windows during step 2 [​IMG]

5. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Also note that in Phoenix Wright, if you're using a save with all chapters unlocked clicking "New Game" actually opens the chapter select screen. (maybe I'm the only person dense enough to not realise that, I was fiddling with saves for a whole afternoon before I figured that out. I'm hopeless! [​IMG] ) I don't think it's possible to have a savefile that isn't halfway through a chapter though, so you're probably right that your ones aren't working.