Homebrew loading app through bootmii?? brick with neogamma

damieonavich

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the only thing i can access is bootmii. sys menu and homebrew chan both black screen of death. My nand backup had only 3 bad sectors but I didnt get the keys.bin after the dump. tried to restore with bootmii's restore method didnt say it failed or anything but still black screens. ive got the boot1 boot2 thing and ios249 3.4u What happen before its did this i was trying to load a backup game and wasnt working so i messed with some options (neogamma) and loaded the game failed the first time i saw my system ID and the bottom right hand corner. wasnt sure what it was but i turned off wii and bam. here i am. PLZ HELP!

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damieonavich said:
Ok the only thing i can access is bootmii. sys menu and homebrew chan both black screen of death. My nand backup had only 3 bad sectors but I didnt get the keys.bin after the dump. tried to restore with bootmii's restore method didnt say it failed or anything but still black screens. ive got the boot1 boot2 thing and ios249 3.4u What happen before its did this i was trying to load a backup game and wasnt working so i messed with some options (neogamma) and loaded the game failed the first time i saw my system ID and the bottom right hand corner. wasnt sure what it was but i turned off wii and bam. here i am. PLZ HELP!

did u install priiloader if so hold the reset button and disable ur hacks... try that...welll if u installed priloader.if that dont work look in to cboot2 with wad manager and install ur system menu.wad easy as 1 2 3

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
damieonavich said:

Hmm...isn't there a way to install WAD files via BootMii? I'd try to use that to reinstall the system menu and the IOS it needs (IOS61 for HBC, also).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse