Loadiine WUD Question - What are RPX / RPL? How to obtain?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by the3dsguy, Oct 3, 2015.

1. the3dsguy
    OP

the3dsguy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 1, 2014
    Canada
    So I managed to get a copy of NES Remix in WUD format. I managed to boot up the exploit. What are the proper steps in getting the WUD to run with Loadiine. What are RPX and RPL.

I read all available tutorial in the sticky but it wasnt clear on how to change WUD to RPX or RPL. Do you have to "obtain" a copy ALREADY in RPX or RPL Format?

2. mariogamer

mariogamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 12, 2015
    Canada
    You have to extract file of the WUD.

digipimp75 likes this.
  3. Voxel

Voxel Fable Junkie

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    WUD is like a Wii U ISO. It's a disc image with files in it.
    RPL is a Code Library. Stuff like coreinit.rpl are libraries.
    RPX is a Wii U Executable. You need Code, Content, and Meta folders to use these.

4. BaddGuy

BaddGuy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2015
    United States
    Ok Can Anybody Host The Exploit Please With Loadliine Loader. Cause Many Of Us Don't KNow How to set up self Host for the exploit. Thanks

5. Neymc

Neymc Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Brazil
    Hello friend, you can extract the file using this program WiiUxtractor2.0.zip , he can extract the dumps.

You only need to rename the .wud who managed to "game.wud" and put in the program folder. the program has an intuitive interface to click to generate key and decrypt.
    A folder will be created with all files. the RPX and RPL are in the "data \ code" folder.

--------- PTBR ----------
    Olá amigo, você pode extrair os arquivo usando esse programa WiiUxtractor2.0.zip, com ele conseguir extrair os dumps

Você só precisa renomear o .wud que conseguiu para "game.wud" e colocar na pasta do programa. o programa tem uma interface intuitiva só clicar em gerar chave e descriptografar.
    Uma pasta será criada com todos os arquivos. os RPX e RPL ficam na pasta "data\code".

Attached Files:

6. mariogamer

mariogamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 12, 2015
    Canada
    I didn't understand how to use?

7. Neymc
    This message by Neymc has been removed from public view by Cyan, Oct 4, 2015, Reason: please, write in english.
    Oct 3, 2015
  8. dsionr4
    This message by dsionr4 has been removed from public view by Cyan, Oct 4, 2015, Reason: please, write in english.
    Oct 4, 2015
  9. Neymc

Neymc Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    Brazil
    OK, sorry. my english é bad.

10. emuboarding
    This message by emuboarding has been removed from public view by Cyan, Oct 4, 2015, Reason: please, write in english.
    Oct 4, 2015
  11. Crass
    This message by Crass has been removed from public view by Cyan, Oct 4, 2015, Reason: replying to deleted post.
    Oct 4, 2015
  12. emuboarding
    This message by emuboarding has been removed from public view by Cyan, Oct 4, 2015, Reason: please, write in english.
    Oct 4, 2015
  13. OncleJulien
    This message by OncleJulien has been removed from public view by Cyan, Oct 4, 2015, Reason: replying to deleted post.
    Oct 4, 2015
  14. Wooshy

Wooshy Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Alright i extracted all the files via discU and now i have a folder called WUP-P-AKBP, inside i have folders called data and system

What i do now to use it with the new kexploit and loadiine?

Last edited by Wooshy, May 3, 2016