Hacking Loadiine w/ pyGecko troubleshoot

MikeME

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fellas, long story short: I managed to set up my Wii U with loadiine and am trying to connect using TCPGecko. I go into TCPGecko with Firewall and Windows Defender disabled (I have no other software). However, when I go to connect using the WiiU's IP address, it always fails to connect. I'm thinking the error may be in how I'm loading the pygecko (loadiine) or I'm just not in the correct "area" of the game to load (I've heard some games such as Mario 3D World require you to be on the level map. I've tried using EclipeSin's hosted files as well as my own hosted files from The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking (DefinitivePackage-20151119).

Info:
WiiU version: 5.3.2
WiiU IP: 192.168.1.xxx (grabbed from Developer Tools in WiiU Browser)
Windows version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
tcpGecko dotNET: Beta 0.1 by Chadderz (administrative mode)
Steps taken to load (clarification?):
http://eclipsesin.github.io/
1. Loadiine Kernal
2. Loadiine v3 (heard there were problems with Loadiine v4)
3. Launched Hyrule Warriors US v0 (MiiMaker Mode)
4. pyGecko (Loadiine)

Any ideas? Thanks fellas!

SOLUTION:
1. Loadiine Kernal
2. Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko)
3. Scroll/Browse to your game, then Press X to Exit to Home Menu in Mii Maker Mode
4. pyGecko (Loadiine)
5. Launch MiiMaker (Should boot game selected in step 3)

Also, remember it may not work with all games even doing this. Loadiine and pyGecko do not always play together well since they use some of the same stuff.

As a side note, if your IP is not set static with your router. It may cause the IP address to increase/decrease by 1 or more.

Last edited by MikeME,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey fellas, long story short: I managed to set up my Wii U with loadiine and am trying to connect using TCPGecko. I go into TCPGecko with Firewall and Windows Defender disabled (I have no other software). However, when I go to connect using the WiiU's IP address, it always fails to connect. I'm thinking the error may be in how I'm loading the pygecko (loadiine) or I'm just not in the correct "area" of the game to load (I've heard some games such as Mario 3D World require you to be on the level map. I've tried using EclipeSin's hosted files as well as my own hosted files from The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking (DefinitivePackage-20151119).

Info:
WiiU version: 5.3.2
WiiU IP: 192.168.1.xxx (grabbed from Developer Tools in WiiU Browser)
Windows version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
tcpGecko dotNET: Beta 0.1 by Chadderz (administrative mode)
Steps taken to load (clarification?):
http://eclipsesin.github.io/
1. Loadiine Kernal
3. Launched Hyrule Warriors US v0 (MiiMaker Mode)
4. pyGecko (Loadiine)

Any ideas? Thanks fellas!
1. Loadiine Kernal
3. Scroll/Browse to your game, then Press Y to Exit to Home Menu (Let me know if it's not there. I can't remember for v3)
4. pyGecko (Loadiine)

Edit: I just tested this. It doesn't work in v3 that way. I can put my modified Mii Maker build back up. I can't remember which version it was for, 2 or 3 though.

I could make a v3 version later to be sure. Whatever the case though, this is how I've always done it (but with my Mii Maker build).

Last edited by EclipseSin,

MikeME

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I just tested this. It doesn't work in v3 that way. I can put my modified Mii Maker build back up. I can't remember which version it was for, 2 or 3 though.

I could make a v3 version later to be sure. Whatever the case though, this is how I've always done it (but with my Mii Maker build).

I just tested it myself as well. When I return to the Menu with Y, it goes through the attempt to reconnect to Nintendo Network (as if I did a hard reset
I'm not opposed to using a different version that you have hosted on your site, I just chose v3 since I figured that was the best choice (I may have been wrong!). If there is one already hosted on your site, I can simply use that- no need to put up an additional thing on there (it looks like you had everything set up to use pygecko with loadiine).

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just tested it myself as well. When I return to the Menu with Y, it goes through the attempt to reconnect to Nintendo Network (as if I did a hard reset
I'm not opposed to using a different version that you have hosted on your site, I just chose v3 since I figured that was the best choice (I may have been wrong!). If there is one already hosted on your site, I can simply use that- no need to put up an additional thing on there (it looks like you had everything set up to use pygecko with loadiine).
I did. With v4 though, when you press Y, it still mounts the game you select so I removed Loadiine for Mii Maker + pyGecko. In v3, it apparently does not do this function when pressing Y though, so I put my build back up. It should populate in a minute or 2. The new steps should be:

1. Loadiine Kernal
3. Scroll/Browse to your game, then Press X to Exit to Home Menu in Mii Maker Mode
4. pyGecko (Loadiine)

Also, remember it may not work with all games even doing this. Loadiine and pyGecko do not always play together well since they use some of the same stuff.

As a side note, if your IP is not set static with your router. It may cause the IP address to increase/decrease by 1 or more. Mine just went up .1 when I tested to make sure it worked with Shovel Knight.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: MikeME

MikeME

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As a side note, if your IP is not set static with your router. It may cause the IP address to increase/decrease by 1 or more. Mine just went up .1 when I tested to make sure it worked with Shovel Knight.

It worked man! Thanks! I had been struggling with this for 2 days. I even tested Loadiine v4 just to check over myself and it never went through for me. I 'ppreciate your quick replies and help on this!

blurx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did. With v4 though, when you press Y, it still mounts the game you select so I removed Loadiine for Mii Maker + pyGecko. In v3, it apparently does not do this function when pressing Y though, so I put my build back up. It should populate in a minute or 2. The new steps should be:

1. Loadiine Kernal
4. pyGecko (Loadiine)

Tried this today with Bayonetta 2, but it doesn't work with Loadiine 3.0 so have you found some workaround for games not compatible with 3.0? Or just wait until pyGecko is integrated with Loadiine for 4.0 only games? This method worked for games that was working on 3.0 however.

Last edited by blurx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"