Hacking Loadiine Question

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind new to loadiine so far been testing it out for about 2 weeks now, I boot up the Wii U and load Loadiine and play a game.

Then if I go back to the menu and try to again it freezes at the screen with the Wii U symbol at the bottom right. Can u only lauch homebrew 1 every system boot, because when I turn it off then back on again it launches fine. FEED BACK????

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry lol, yes Multiple times in one boot, if I play a game through loadiine and go back to the WiiU menu and go back to loadiine it freezes trying to load Loadiine.

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open internet browser go to lodiine link click Submit and it exits the browser (loads) Mii Maker but really Homebrew channel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait, then what process do you go through to load loadiine?

Oh that worked Thank You. And Thank You NintendoNerd too.

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also just a small problem, I am downing games slowly and testing them I got Captain Toad TT and I put in the update files, I have the Amiibo button there but I can't click it or anything?.?

Graphiceye1821

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is fine and everything, but the amiibo button is there in the menu, to click the button u can press the plus button or (touch it on the gamepad I'm thinking too) button nothing happens.

Which I saw a video once the button it pressed then u point a Toad amiibo to active.

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is fine and everything, but the amiibo button is there in the menu, to click the button u can press the plus button or (touch it on the gamepad I'm thinking too) button nothing happens.

Which I saw a video once the button it pressed then u point a Toad amiibo to active.
Just looked at the UK trailer (region probably doesn't make a difference) and they just scanned it only.

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried that, and nothing happen.
Just looked at official site, it seems every Amiibo (and one skylander apparently) is supported. To verify, you are putting the Amiibo here right?
gamepad-front-black.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup