Hacking loadiine.ovh no longer loads - tubehax?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No settings were changed at all from last night to today. Can no longer use loadiine.ovh with tubehax dns. Is tubehax down again or something? It loads fine if I remove tubehax, but don't really want to do that.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you can't get to this - https://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php

Then tubehax is down. You should bookmark that address, because not only will it tell you if tubehax is up or not, it will also give you up to date info on the latest system updates. I personally have never used tubehax, I don't want to put the fate of my console into the hands of a DNS server run by someone else, I block things on my own, but I do use that update report page to see if there is ever a new system update out.

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
It's definitely down yeah, I had this problem too.
Just use 104.236.072.203 as a DNS, should work :P

lucifer316

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know that was linked to tubehax, thanks. I have the usual listed sites blocked off on my router but I use tubehax as well as an extra layer of sorts.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just block nintendos update servers? Then you have no worries about tubehax being down

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just block nintendos update servers? Then you have no worries about tubehax being down

Tried that on several occassions. My router seems to apply blocks when it feels like it. I'll just use auto dns for now. Pretty sure there's no updates.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

lucifer316

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said I have the usual sites blocked with my router. Problem is there is only one way to test if it is actually working or not and I am not sure I have the nerve to do so.

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The fact TubeHax is down tends to comfirm the need of 2 differents DNS servers set on your Wii U.

As for now I currently have these both configured :
DNS 1 : 107.211.140.065 (TubeHax DNS)
DNS 2 : 104.236.072.203 (Chncdcksn hax)

Both blocks Nintendo updates, and in case of failure with one, the other takes the relay. Plus if both are failing, your internet connection won't resolve hostnames (But direct IP still working) and no updates will be possible anyway in the meantime.

Pienkaito

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I personally have never used tubehax, I don't want to put the fate of my console into the hands of a DNS server run by someone else, I block things on my own, but I do use that update report page to see if there is ever a new system update out.
Do you have a complete list of URLs that should be blocked?

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
The fact TubeHax is down tends to comfirm the need of 2 differents DNS servers set on your Wii U.

As for now I currently have these both configured :
DNS 1 : 107.211.140.065 (TubeHax DNS)
DNS 2 : 104.236.072.203 (Chncdcksn hax)

Both blocks Nintendo updates, and in case of failure with one, the other takes the relay. Plus if both are failing, your internet connection won't resolve hostnames (But direct IP still working) and no updates will be possible anyway in the meantime.

This is the best solution and, I've had 0 problems Chncdcksn hax, more people need to be making this their first choice tbh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: