....loadiine.ovh black video screen freeze..

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by puss2puss, Mar 10, 2017.

1. puss2puss
    OP

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    Hell-o
    What can i do if i get freeze when i try launching the website loadiine.ovh/550/HBKL ?

I tried deleting save data, tried filling the cache by navigating for a while, then rebooted then relaunch the browser, tried other sd card..and yes its formated into fat32.. not sure what else to try.. if its related to the sd card, is it possible to do it with a usb drive instead?
    Please help, thanks :P

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Try this one
    Loadiine.ovh/kafluke

Last edited by Kafluke, Mar 10, 2017
    Slashㅤ and puss2puss like this.
  3. puss2puss
    OP

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    Alright thanks Kafluke! Gonna try it right after pizza..i'il reply when i try :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Omggg Kafluke..it worked perfectly :D damn,,i should have asked before, i must have tried atleast 300times with different sd cards etc lol..
    ..ahh thanks a lot mate! I feel like a candy in a baby store :P

Kafluke likes this.
  4. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Some times you can delete cookies and it will start working

5. puss2puss
    OP

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    Yah i know i already did it but anyway, it works 100% of the time with kafluke's miracle ;)

Hey i have a question i am wondering: whats the difference between using the php codes instead of the mp4 exploit? Because when i use the php code it works everytime for me..

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    PHP page was new when I made that. It wasn't working so well at first and the mp4s were better. Anyway, I never bothered to remove the other pages

7. puss2puss
    OP

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    Ahh i see..well i'm glad you didnt remove it :D lol will you leave it there for a long time or..? Do you have any idea why i have really low success rate with mp4's?

8. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    No i was saying that the php is the best now. I haven't bothered to remove the mp4 Page.

They both use the same mp4 files but the php has code from Cybernatus (the guy that made loadiine.ovh) So it waits for a few seconds to.load the whole mp4 into memory before executing. Err something like that (I didn't code it)

9. puss2puss
    OP

puss2puss ♻ThinkGreen♻

Dec 18, 2013
    Canada
    Oh ok lol sorry i misread :P well then i will only use the php codes for now, atleast untill i buy brain age..

Thanks for solving my issue btw ;P

10. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    No worries