Hacking Loadiine or USB

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine = a hack, which in some cases has incompatibility problems, instability, glitches and insane loading times.

Brazilian USB = 100% the same as if you were playing the real eshop version of the game, as long as there is a disk version available

Last edited by fenderjaguar,

Omegared89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do u mean with "as long as there is a disk version available" do I have to have the disc in the console to boot? Or what u mean?

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do u mean with "as long as there is a disk version available" do I have to have the disc in the console to boot? Or what u mean?
I could be wrong, but I assume he means, if the game was released in disk format (like Mario Kart 8), then you can emulate it perfectly, but without any disk.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Loadiine was great when it was the only way, but nowadays USB is preferred. Loadiine is still ok for small eShop games or VC, but if you want bigger games, go USB.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could be wrong, but I assume he means, if the game was released in disk format (like Mario Kart 8), then you can emulate it perfectly, but without any disk.
Actually, if the game was released in disk format, the modified title.tik can be created, allowing the brazilian method. USB loading without CFW. No need to have a real disk in the console.

Reactions: Vorde

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country

I mean that if there was no disk version available, then you can't use brazilian USB with that particular game, unless you use rednand or a CFW (which isn't really a big issue to do).

It applies to eshop games that don't have a disk release. The reason is that the disk "ticket" can be used for whatever DRM scheme they use with eshop.

I'm not talking about a physical disk in the console. You don't need to do that with any brazilian usb game

Last edited by fenderjaguar,

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i have one small question..I dont ever go online with the backups, but i heard its possible now with the cfw.
Well i dont going to do it, but if want to have online features do i have to take the games out of my sdcard(loadiine style) and do the wupinstall with the same files to usb/nand to get the fully functions working? Thanks just want to know!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Loadiine is best.
I find there is character to longer loading time, load skipping, random games not functioning correctly or at all, lack of online, most DLC and other compatibilities, and having to pay my left nut for a huge SD card to host all my games.

snark aside Loadiine is great for small shiet and undubs/uncencors if you can't CFW every time you want to.

Reactions: Vorde

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i have one small question..I dont ever go online with the backups, but i heard its possible now with the cfw.
Well i dont going to do it, but if want to have online features do i have to take the games out of my sdcard(loadiine style) and do the wupinstall with the same files to usb/nand to get the fully functions working? Thanks just want to know!
The same files wouldn't work with wupinstaller since they are decrypted for Loadiine. You would need to re-encrypt them, or better yet, just re-download from NUS in encrypted form. Once installed with wupinstaller, yes, online would work.

Reactions: Don21

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Unless something has changed, USB only supports games from the same region as your WiiU. I use Loadiine since it lets you bypass region lock

D

Deleted User

Unless something has changed, USB only supports games from the same region as your WiiU. I use Loadiine since it lets you bypass region lock
Every Wii U CFW nowadays has regionhax & sigpatching lol.

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
USB Loader GX ported to WiiU

I want all backups (NGC/Wii/WiiU/VirtualConsole/eShop/Wiiware) and homebrew in one place!

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
USB or even internal install to the flash memory if you have room. I have Breath Of The Wild installed to the console itself as I have the 32GB model. I tested it out on USB first (as I always do before internal install). Speed-wise internal console is fastest, then it's USB and lastly SD (Loadline).

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
USB or even internal install to the flash memory if you have room. I have Breath Of The Wild installed to the console itself as I have the 32GB model. I tested it out on USB first (as I always do before internal install). Speed-wise internal console is fastest, then it's USB and lastly SD (Loadline).
:) i never tried it and did to the console immediately..if it went wrong, would i be screwed. Or do i need ot only delete the gameinstall file? Thanks!

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
:) i never tried it and did to the console immediately..if it went wrong, would i be screwed. Or do i need ot only delete the gameinstall file? Thanks!
I guess you will know by now but for future reference always test it on USB first even if it's just a flash drive because if the ripped game happens to be a different region from your console and you install it to sysnand (console) you will brick it. Testing it out on USB prevents this happening, if it works fine then you can install it to the console.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess you will know by now but for future reference always test it on USB first even if it's just a flash drive because if the ripped game happens to be a different region from your console and you install it to sysnand (console) you will brick it. Testing it out on USB prevents this happening, if it works fine then you can install it to the console.

Wow, that was stupid to do so, thanks for the info! I always use my region games, so happy you said it. I will be more carefull now:)

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
always test it on USB first even if it's just a flash drive because if the ripped game happens to be a different region from your console and you install it to sysnand (console) you will brick it.

Actually, I don't think that is true. It's just that the game won't work. You can simply delete the game and install the proper region etc

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I don't think that is true. It's just that the game won't work. You can simply delete the game and install the proper region etc
I heard that there was some sort of conflict and it could potentially cause bricking. It was during the ticket based iosu install guide. I didnt want to risk it anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow, that was stupid to do so, thanks for the info! I always use my region games, so happy you said it. I will be more carefull now:)
No problem at all buddy. I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1