Hacking loadiine kernel install help

rayluc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've been trying to install the loadiine kernel on my system over 50 times now. Every time it would just freeze or the screen would turn black with a few white pixels. Is any trick to get this installed? also once I get it installed the first time the next time around it wont be like this?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been trying to install the loadiine kernel on my system over 50 times now. Every time it would just freeze or the screen would turn black with a few white pixels. Is any trick to get this installed? also once I get it installed the first time the next time around it wont be like this?
wow 2006 :blink: anyways from what i've read you just have too keep trying but once you get it to work it won't fail anymore.

Mikenuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

The Kexploit hasn't been working. What can I do?

Potential Fix #1:
1. Clear all settings in your browser (Cookies/User Names and Passwords/Save Data) and uncheck remember username/password.
2. Save the site you're trying to load as a favorite.
3. Exit Internet Browser
4. Reset your Wii U by powering off with the Game Pad.
5. Open the Internet Browser, it should have remembered the site you saved and load it automatically.
6. Run the Kernel Exploit

Potential Fix #2:
1. Clear all settings in your browser (Cookies/User Names and Passwords/Save Data) and uncheck remember username/password.
2. Close all tabs.
3. Reset your Wii U by powering off with the Game Pad.
4. Open 4 tabs in the browser, load a YouTube video or Facebook or something in each.
5. Close the browser.
6. Open the browser back up again, it should have remembered the layout from the previous session.
7. In the 4th tab open the exploit URL (you can use a bookmark too)
8. Run the Kernel Exploit

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for me the best method(i have a rate of 95%) if race attack fail one time just go to system settings open the memory management and return to the browser(no clear cookies or open multi-tab or other vodoo things) race attack will succes

rayluc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.