Loadiine - black screen every time i try to open a game

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by perusi, Oct 12, 2016.

1. perusi
    OP

perusi Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2016
    Romania
    Hey,

I think i tried all... so i`m asking for your direct help. My WiiU `s version is 5.5.1 so i bought a sd card and i followed the Loadiine tutorial. Now the problem is that every time i try to open a game i get a black screen and i have to de-plug my wiiU from the socket. I tried different games and every time i get a black screen.

So the steps are. 1) Open browser and go to loadiine.ovh. 2) Select proper version 3) now i select Loadiine GX2 4) I select the game i want from the selection of games in Loadiine GX interface 5) I get a small loading bar and then 6) Everything goes BLACK

Could you please help?
    Thanks

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    What game are you loading? What region is the game? Region of console? More detail please

Coc4tm likes this.
  3. perusi
    OP

perusi Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2016
    Romania
    Games: Captain toad, super mario 3d world
    Games region: Eu
    Console region: Eu
    Just as an idea, i downloaded the games from thePB and all are loadiine ready.

Hope this details helps

4. perusi
    OP

perusi Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2016
    Romania
    Anyone? I followed the FlimFlams tutorial... i dont know why is not working... i tried different Loadiine version and i get the same BLACK screen :(

5. Kliffcom

Kliffcom GBAtemp Regular

Aug 26, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Do you have any games as disc? if yes try to load them
    also do you use the latest version of loadliine?

6. Dekirai

Dekirai GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 21, 2016
    Germany
    Do you plugged in something in any usb port? That causes blackscreen for me too

7. perusi
    OP

perusi Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2016
    Romania
    Hey, as i was reading your reply i remembered that i have my external hdd plugged in (the one i use for vwii mode), so i unplugged it.
    Now, the next thing happened. I tried to run the exploit and after selecting the option from loadiine.ovh ...i saw the white screen and then bammm... FsGeMount Failure...
    I tried and retried for 3 or 4 times... And then i thought... Let.s plug again the external hdd... And surprise... Now, i got as far as before, as i could again select the games.... But... Then again.... After selecting any game... Black screen!
    Again, i unplugged the external hdd to see if i get again the fsgetmount failure... But no, i did not!! And now, i get again.... Black screen....

Any ideas? What tutorial should i use? What can i do!??? Thanks a lot guys!

8. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    First of all try redownload the games from somewhere other than PB as I don't trust anything from there if still does not work could be a problem with your sd card so try another card.

9. perusi
    OP

perusi Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2016
    Romania
    Ok, i will try that. Could you please give me some examples of websites that you trust? Just their acronyms, so i can check a good backup for sure.. Thanks

10. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    That ISO site and that chaos site have working versions.

11. lembi2001

lembi2001 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 29, 2015
    Double check that your SD Card is FAT32 formatted too and that it isn't read/write locked.