Hacking Loadiine and HBL stay only 1 sec. Help !

kretosdan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried 4 different SD cards, tried both local host and online methods, every thing works Loadiine/HBL lunch and stay just for one second then exit to mii maker, i'm on 5.5.1

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you get the latest stable release of loadliine, Beta 0.2 (or something like that)? If that's the version you're using, try replacing the .elf with the one from the latest nightly build.

Reactions: kretosdan

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried 4 different SD cards, tried both local host and online methods, every thing works Loadiine/HBL lunch and stay just for one second then exit to mii maker, i'm on 5.5.1
Make sure you have the latest files on your Sd card.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
When exactly does it happen. On loadiine.ovh click hbl and of it kicks you into mii maker then exit and go into the browser ( also try smash bros? Not sure if it would work). Did you delete cookies and delete save data?

kretosdan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it happen just after Loadiine or HBL launch , i see the icons of games for couple seconds then exit to mii maker ,i delete cookies and delete save data every time , and i don't have smash unfortunately :S

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
when i do that i get white screen every time , only once i get "fsgetmountsource faild"
I get that error when I don't have the files on my SD card. Make sure your Card has /wiiu/apps/loadiin_gx (or homebrew_launcher). Not sure if this is only for hosting, but make sure the have the appropriate files on the root of your SD card. I uploaded a rar file you should try. Start with a fresh SD card and drap All files from the .rar to the root of your SD card, then launch the exploit at loadiine.ovh
Download

Last edited by Red9419,

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm. I have no idea what it can be. Just out of curiosity, but do you have anything in the games folder? I heard some people's gamepad have been pressing buttons on their own inside loadiine. Does it happen with every .elf you try to load?

kretosdan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i do have games, its not just loadiine HbL act the same , just wiped out the system and unlinked it from my ID maybe something went wrong !

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
yes i do have games, its not just loadiine HbL act the same , just wiped out the system and unlinked it from my ID maybe something went wrong !
That would be the only thing I could recommend in doing. If it still doesn't work then I wont be of much help. Hope you fix it.

kretosdan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FINALLY !! the problem was the home button cause its lose a little bit , you helprd me to think of it "I heard some people's gamepad have been pressing buttons on their own inside loadiine" .. thank you my friend , wish you a great evening/night :)

Reactions: Red9419

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1