Hacking Loadiine access gate error

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine was the first and desperate attempt at playing hacked games on Wii U, and for the most part it ran them poorly and some not at all. Then the Brazillian method came and it blew it out of the water. It doesn't matter if you don't have a DS game (which is kinda ridiculous though it's only like $7 and would save you from using the browser exploit ever again) even through the web browser exploit though you can use the Brazillian method you just need an external hard drive with y cable and install your games through WupInstallerGX2 from the sd card to the hard drive.

Loadiine does not load homebrew apps it only loads Wii U and VC games, but again poorly.

thehatergator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine was the first and desperate attempt at playing hacked games on Wii U, and for the most part it ran them poorly and some not at all. Then the Brazillian method came and it blew it out of the water. It doesn't matter if you don't have a DS game (which is kinda ridiculous though it's only like $7 and would save you from using the browser exploit ever again) even through the web browser exploit though you can use the Brazillian method you just need an external hard drive with y cable and install your games through WupInstallerGX2 from the sd card to the hard drive.

Loadiine does not load homebrew apps it only loads Wii U and VC games, but again poorly.
I can't use the browser exploit because of the error

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to waste my time helping you on the browser exploit. It's pointless just get $7 and get a DS game. If you can't come up with $7 you have bigger problems than not being able to play Wii U games.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, loadiine can't load games very quickly. star fox takes like 20 minutes to load, and I think breath of the wild might be comparable (I think I read that it has over 50,000 files).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Sorry, not sorry. But the guy creates his own chaos and I don't believe most everything he has...