Loadiine 4 - Mario party 10 EUR on a USA (Mexico) WII U

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by bzImage, Nov 23, 2015.

1. bzImage
    OP

bzImage Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Mexico
    Tired Mario Party 10 EUR on a USA console via miimaker and got a "Exception DSI Occurred!", according to the compatibility list this works via miimaker (don't have SSB over here).

Any tips to make this game work with miimaker ?

Thanks.

mahany_mahan likes this.

2. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    find UPDATE XML META COMPILATION usa ,put app.xml and cos.xml in the "code" directory

mahany_mahan and Thesolcity like this.
  3. Thesolcity

Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

Oct 2, 2010
    United States
    San Miguel
    Thanks bro.

mahany_mahan likes this.
  4. bzImage
    OP

bzImage Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Mexico
    got the update_xml_meta_compilation_usa, copied the xml files, even copied the "meta" directory but still got the exception type DSI error.. maybe a wrong download but i can't find a USA package..

Last edited by bzImage, Nov 24, 2015
    mahany_mahan likes this.
  5. Jay Clay

Jay Clay GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2011
    dude, I had the same problem before and I was unable to solve this, better if you have a ntsc console you better get the usa mario party dump, esto resolvio mi problema!

mahany_mahan likes this.
  6. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Hard to say if it'll work because it's different games and different regions, but you may want to check out the second post. Basically, renaming a few folders may be enough to get rid of the DSI exception error. :)

mahany_mahan likes this.
  7. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    be sure your SD card is formated to FAT32 with 32k/clusters.
    I know users are recommending 64k/cluster to speed the load time in some games, but it can cause issues in few games (like mario kart 8)

Also, playing a Game from a different region might require folder name, filename or even file's data edition.

The game is looking for folders named after your own region and language.

for example :
    You want to play a EUR game on your USA console, in english.
    look for folders named "EUen" (for EUR region and ENglish language) and rename it to USen (for USA region, ENglish language)

Some games need edition, while others don't.
    To know which file or folder needs to be renamed, you need to enable the log Server and watch the accessed files.
    If a file is requested but can't be found, you will get the expected path. rename the other language's folder or file to that name and try again.

mahany_mahan likes this.
  8. mahany_mahan

mahany_mahan Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2014
    United States
    I can not find anydownload link of Mario party 10 Us version.and in Euro version got a "Exception DSI Occurred! error.Any tips to make this game work with miimaker ? or download link of Us version?
    thanks a lot.

9. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    do you have the xml in the code folder?
    code/app.xml
    code/cos.xml

if you don't have them, check this file : https://gbatemp.net/attachments/update_xml_compilation_19_11_15_eur-rar.30049/
    if it's not inside, you should ask someone else to share its xml files for this game.
    also, be sure that you are using Loadiine4.0, this game doesn't work with 3.0

You can't ask, link or share ISO or ROM on this forum.

paulloeduardo and mahany_mahan like this.
  10. kvasil

kvasil Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2012
    Greece
    i m from europe and i have this problem . look inside the file ( wiiu\games\Wii party U\content\common\bin)
    There are too many files USen. and inside the code folder There are too many files (.rpl) i cant run this game . any help ???

11. pk24

pk24 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    I also recevive dsi error ,

What Ive found you can play Bowser mode fine and even when complete game you can hit play again and still plays fine , but if you hit play different game it crashes the wii u with the dsi error

You can play mario version but if a certain mini game is auto selcted (look like playing golf) again it crashes and gives dsi error

I have saved the logs for both instances but unsure what to do with the info

Update :- I had a us wud backup , so re decrypted files , renamed us folders to eu folders and game has played flawless since , so my loadiine ready2play euro version mustve had corrupt files

Last edited by pk24, Dec 24, 2015
  12. sthetix

sthetix Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2015
    Indonesia
    The solution is download a Mario Party 10 USA version. It works fine on USA console.

13. vegaskid

vegaskid Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2015
    United States
    Mario Party 10 USA WiiU RETRiBUTiON I own a sight all collection of wii u games copy paste that name you find us can't post roms location but we can post names of games and dumpers enjoy everyone welcome to join us we are the best sight online I'm Santa

14. pk24

pk24 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2007
    got a clue on site as search brings up several sites with that rip

15. usaboy

usaboy Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    Is there any solution?

16. MiMiCAX

MiMiCAX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2006
    Canada
  17. MibixFox

MibixFox Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2016
    United States
    Mine keeps crashing after i play the first minigame, tried updating, formatted my card to 32k allocation too, it appears i have the ntsc version playing on USA console

18. Phantom64

Phantom64 Banned

Banned
    Aug 18, 2015
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    same problem here

19. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

Dec 6, 2008
    United States
    I think it happens to everyone with the mini-game freezing. When it happens, press the home button on the gamepad, then select resume. That will unfreeze it. :)

20. Phantom64

Phantom64 Banned

Banned
    Aug 18, 2015
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Doesn't work for me... Just freeze. :(

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm playing the bowser's minigame