Hacking Loaders Troubleshoot

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first of all. my Wii is a soft modded, 4.3U. I've been in the wii exploit scene for quite a while. but i am stuck on something.

I'VE READ OTHER THREADS, NONE
HAVE A SOLUTION. DON'T ASK.

Okay, so i have a few backups of my games, right? (I can't back them up to my wii again) So i want to load..say, Animal Crossing City Folk. It shows the usual "IOS 50" things and such. but when it "launches" it's just a black screen. This Goes for ALL my games, You can't hear the startup song or anything. just a black screen, no wrist strap slideshow.

Now, How did this start? well, i think it started when i loaded up WBFS Manager 3.0, Extracted the ISO's. and put them back into the HDD Through the manager, (Don't ask why)

I've tried the FAT32 with the .wbfs files. but it still won't work.

All suggestions and solutions welcome.

THANKS AGAIN.
:)
:)

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no asking.. just saying. don't use wbfs manager to put the files on your harddrive.(unless your harddrive is wbfs formated) if your going from iso to wbfs, save to desktop. then transfer the file to harddrive.(drag an drop from desktop to harddrive.) i've read,helped. many post of people doing the same as you, an it ended up screwing up the harddrive beyond repair. not saying it's a bad manager. but it does have it's problems. an this looks like it's one of them. if the harddrive can been seen by computer/laptop. you might beable to fix it.. just get the games off. put them in a safe place. then grab the gui fat 32 formater from mod mii.( i think this is the name of it). an grab WII backup manager, use that to do your games to wbfs.(takes up less room.) make the harddrive a total fat32. or how ever you want, fat32/ntfs.. put the wbfs folder on the drive, then drag/drop the games you transferred from one format to the other. (wii backup can also handle wbfs to iso. or any format used by wii).
i have had to do this so i learned my own way. hope this helps.

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no asking.. just saying. don't use wbfs manager to put the files on your harddrive.(unless your harddrive is wbfs formated) if your going from iso to wbfs, save to desktop. then transfer the file to harddrive.(drag an drop from desktop to harddrive.) i've read,helped. many post of people doing the same as you, an it ended up screwing up the harddrive beyond repair. not saying it's a bad manager. but it does have it's problems. an this looks like it's one of them. if the harddrive can been seen by computer/laptop. you might beable to fix it.. just get the games off. put them in a safe place. then grab the gui fat 32 formater from mod mii.( i think this is the name of it). an grab WII backup manager, use that to do your games to wbfs.(takes up less room.) make the harddrive a total fat32. or how ever you want, fat32/ntfs.. put the wbfs folder on the drive, then drag/drop the games you transferred from one format to the other. (wii backup can also handle wbfs to iso. or any format used by wii).
i have had to do this so i learned my own way. hope this helps.

I've tried that all.

failed.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep that is confusing,one of the sys checks has driver date as 2008,07,14.. the one in your link has it as unknown... my advice would be rehack the wii with mod mii, then do the things with the harddrive as above.. an see if this fixes things.

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep that is confusing,one of the sys checks has driver date as 2008,07,14.. the one in your link has it as unknown... my advice would be rehack the wii with mod mii, then do the things with the harddrive as above.. an see if this fixes things.

Alright, i'll try it out.

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why do i need to add homebrew channel and bootmii again? -_- i have those.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you don't need to add bootmii agian if you don't think you need it. just all the iso-ciso.. if you think it needs to have homebrew .then add the hackmii installer to the apps folder, an run it like the other apps.( i would just to be safe.) cause at this point your not sure whats going on, an going off these sys checks..(but this is also depending on what v of homebrew your running to. i had problems with the newer updated homebrew. but not all people are. i'm still on 1.0.8.

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you don't need to add bootmii agian if you don't think you need it. just all the iso-ciso.. if you think it needs to have homebrew .then add the hackmii installer to the apps folder, an run it like the other apps.( i would just to be safe.) cause at this point your not sure whats going on, an going off these sys checks..(but this is also depending on what v of homebrew your running to. i had problems with the newer updated homebrew. but not all people are. i'm still on 1.0.8.

Okay, so im going to update my IOS's and im going to try to run a ISO from the internet... i'll tell you the stuff later!

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hey man, i figured out my problem.

it wasn't the HDD, My IOS's, My wii, or ANYTHING.

It was the GAME. when i extracted them from my HDD and put them back in, something wasn't right i guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.