Loader Versions

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by DigitalSilence, Jan 26, 2007.

Jan 26, 2007

Loader Versions by DigitalSilence at 3:49 AM (748 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. DigitalSilence
    OP

Member DigitalSilence Advanced Member

United States
    I recently got a used M3-mini and Im having issues with a newer game (Hotel Dusk)...

When I was trying to update the loader i noticed the latest and most compatible release is 31b but the version included in the download package on M3adapter.com is named updagcsd.e31 1,902KB, no b (even though the description said it included "b"). The 2 download sites i found that host the firmware outside m3adapter.com label the download and the folder updagcsd.e31b, but the file inside is the same updagcsd.e31 file (currently installed on my DS).

...I have the latest Game manager and i'm confident in my configuration settings and have tried all the settings listed on the compatibility list. also older roms seem to work fine.

anytime i try to load Hotel Dusk i get white screens after the "game loading" screen.

Do i have the loader I need?

any help or ideas on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Edit: I downloaded a different dump and all is well!

Admin/Mod please delete this post, thank you!

2. Tripp

Member Tripp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Good to hear it worked... [​IMG]

3. RayorDragonFall

Member RayorDragonFall I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

Spain
    I'm having the same problem. I've downloaded several roms, but it seems like the same dump with different file names. I PMed you to see if you could tell me where you got it, cos its driving me nuts not being able to play the game XD

Edit:
    After downloading the rom like 5 or 6 times, and upgrading and downgrading my firmware I wrote the game in Safe mode. Now it works, lol. Thanks to Blu` at #ndstemp for this.
    RDF