Loader issue (Lego HP)

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by gotigers2009, Jul 6, 2010.

Jul 6, 2010

Loader issue (Lego HP) by gotigers2009 at 6:59 PM (786 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. gotigers2009
    OP

Newcomer gotigers2009 Newbie

United States
    I bought Lego Harry Potter over the weekend since my son loved the Star Wars and Batman incarnations. Anyhow, it of course immediately prompted me to update. I told him he'd have to wait to play it since it'd potentially break some of our other games. I'm running 4.2U and have HBC/Priiloader/Gecko/Configurable USB Loader installed. I updated all my IOS's, letting it go out online and get updates for. I attempted to use GeckoOS because I thought it would load the IOS needed and block the updates. All I could ever get was the dreaded 002 error though.

Do I need to load the new Darkcorp v1.1 or run Wan's 4.3 System Menu update to get around this so I can play Lego HP?

Thanks!

2. OncleJulien

Member OncleJulien tool of peers

United States
    if you use backup loaders (i'm assuming you do, as you are posting in this section), just rip the disc and play it from usb; i think all loaders remove the update partition if you tell them to.

3. petspeed

Member petspeed GBAtemp Fan

Denmark
    If you want to play it from the original disc you can also enable the Priiloader hack 'Block disc updates'.