Hastings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there
I recently installed some wads of a few VC games and I quickly ran out of space. I moved a few to my SD card and everything worked fine again. Now, some of these games are NTCS version and I have a PAL Wii so the NTCS version cant be loaded from the default Wii Menu. Im loading the games through USB Loader GX (rev 1260, the latest) and they work fine but the games that have been moved to my SD card do not show up in the list. Is there a way I can make the VC games and WiiWare that are on my SD card show up in USB Loader GX? The SD icon in the bottom is for remounting the SD card and doesnt seem to do anything else.
Any help would greatly be appreciated!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. They're encrypted and have to be run from the system menu. You can dump your NAND to a folder and run them from there, though. There are a bunch of tutorials here on how to set that up.

Hastings

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. They're encrypted and have to be run from the system menu. You can dump your NAND to a folder and run them from there, though. There are a bunch of tutorials here on how to set that up.
Okay I guess Ill have a look into that then... Thanks for the reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night