Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
OK, so people have got Brawl+ (somewhat) working from FAT32, which only helps people with USB flash drives. My question is: Is there currently any way to load Brawl+ from an NTFS partition on a USB? It could be a channel, an app, or anything that works. HELP!
mad.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
??????

their wouldnt be any difference loading from FAT or NTFS as the container file (.wbfs) is the same plus NTFS isnt as stable as FAT anyway

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Either the Gecko OS usb loader mod that uses Hermes cIOS does it, or you need to use the snapshot method.

EnigmaXtreme said:
Brawl+ ISO? I thought that wasnt possible, or am i just misinformed

NeoGamma now plays Brawl+ directly, but only from wbfs partitions. And there's a Gecko OS mod that uses Hermes cIOS. That one might load it from FAT and/or NTFS, but i doubt it does NTFS.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
??????

their wouldnt be any difference loading from FAT or NTFS as the container file (.wbfs) is the same plus NTFS isnt as stable as FAT anyway

YOU ARE SADLY MISINFORMED. NTFS uses .iso files, while FAT uses .wbfs and I don't want to have Brawl on both NTFS and FAT just so I can play +. It would just be easier popping in the disc.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
pepxl said:
??????

YOU ARE SADLY MISINFORMED. NTFS uses .iso files, while FAT uses .wbfs and I don't want to have Brawl on both NTFS and FAT just so I can play +. It would just be easier popping in the disc.
Since when does NTFS use ISO files?!?!?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Fishaman P said:
pepxl said:
??????

i beg to differ, you are the one miss informed, obviously you dont keep up to date with the latest releases, oh and NTFS write support shall be added soon if you were wondering

so please when ppl give you advice dont try and shoot them dont with thing you DONT even know about

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well last time I checked (which was about a month ago) Fat uses .wbfs ONLY and NTFS uses .iso ONLY, but it doesn't really matter 'cause I use Wiiscrubber to trim the iso
yaywii.gif

Anyway... There is no app as far as I know to load Brawl+ off NTFS, and the only 256+ method for Config USB is the Snapshot hack, which is completely unknown to me. Help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)