OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
LIX ADVANCE - FINAL FANTASY V ADVANCE BATTERY SAVE EDITOR
Version 1.0

This program can edit battery save data (.sav files) from Final Fantasy V Advance. It works on both US and EU versions of the game, though opening an EU save requires you to not change the Config options.

Lix Advance only runs on Windows. Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to run.

The program can:
  • Display and edit character stats, equipment, commands, job stats and abilities.
  • Edit items you have.
  • Edit magic you have.
  • Display and edit which treasure you collected.
  • Edit gil, time, jobs acquired, and others.
  • Display pianos you played.
  • Edit config.
Issues:
  • This program is intended for the US version of the game, therefore the program does not recognize whether the save is from the US version or EU version.
  • 2021-05-03: Changing the value of Battles Escaped does not change the damage output of Brave Blade or Chicken Knife ingame.

Notes:
  • Backup your battery save file before editing.
  • When opening an EU save, do not change the following Config options...
  1. Battle Mode
  2. Command Settings
  3. Battle Speed
  4. Battle Message
  5. Auto-Dash
Screenshots:
lixCharactersAbilities.png lixCharactersStats.png lixConfig.png lixInventory.png lixMagic.png lixMisc.png lixTreasures.png

Download link: MediaFire GBAtemp

Last edited by PayotCraft,

Ryly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really good save editor, but unfortunately it seems the "Battles Escaped" doesn't work. It doesn't change the amount of damage from the Brave Blade/Chicken Knife at least.

Reactions: PayotCraft

lMRlAsura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This guy is a FREAKING LEGEND!

The FFV community thank you for your efforts on this.

May this save editor receive new additions and always has a backup somewhere.

toon9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey awesome editor! I'm running into an issue though on MGBA emulator. When I edit the "base" and "current" stats as freelancer, save it, then reload. If I change to any job, the stats reset to the default value for each character. Am I missing something?

PayotCraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey awesome editor! I'm running into an issue though on MGBA emulator. When I edit the "base" and "current" stats as freelancer, save it, then reload. If I change to any job, the stats reset to the default value for each character. Am I missing something?
Changing jobs ALWAYS reset all the stats so you might as well not to change a job.

Edit: I recommend you to edit the "bonus" stats instead of the "base" and "current" stats since the latter stats does not affect anything at all. Set it to anything less than or equal to 224.

Last edited by PayotCraft,

toon9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changing jobs ALWAYS reset all the stats so you might as well not to change a job.

Edit: I recommend you to edit the "bonus" stats instead of the "base" and "current" stats since the latter stats does not affect anything at all. Set it to anything less than or equal to 224.
Perfect, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's certainly better than the first but it's not awesome either.