OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CardCast.png

On Tuesday 19th June at 9pm GMT (click here to see that time in other timezones) I will be running a live webcam feed showing you the CycloDS Evolution. The feed has a live chat box so you can ask me any questions however if the questions require me to use other files (eg. homebrew or a particular ROM) please contact me beforehand the show in a PM. I'll also set up some fixed videos of generic things like an overview of the hardware and me navigating the loader so I won't have to repeat things over and over again (these fixed videos will also be in higher quality).
The session will run for between 30 minutes and an hour depending on how busy it gets.

The page I will broadcast from is located here

Links to premade videos
What's in the box
Download Play
Overview of the Firmware
Overview of the Hardware
Updating the Evolution

What I will not do:
Open up the cart
Try any homebrew I have not heard of
Get shouted at because you want me to test a ROM and I have not got it. I'll get it, just be patient please.

- Sam

Session Ended

felix123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wow! this is so cool. Will you be taping the session so people can watch it later?
Request:
1.try the two Castlevanias on a slow microSD card.
2.Mario Kart with lots of cheats enabled (to see if it lags)
thanks

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You got your CycloDS already!? Mine is still stuck in HK according to their tracking number....Â
frown.gif

No, I havn't. But I should (according to UPS's description) get it by Sunday
tongue.gif

Edit: I just looked on the tracking info, it's already in the largest city near me so I will get it today/tomorrow

Hopefully your server won't die, lol.
Don't worry, I'll ask a friend to mirror the pre-made videos and the webcam feed is run off another server anyway.

- Sam

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unfortunatly I missed the shipment (I was gone for like 10 minutes and I came back and I saw the truck driving off...) so I will have to put the show back to the same time on Tuesday night...
frown.gif

- Sam

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I guess you're not gonna be doing this on Sunday anymore. I'm leaving to go to New York to visit my relatives on Tuesday so there's a chance I'll miss this. By any chance will you be able to record it and put it up online (or will we only be able to see parts of it that will already be up like you mentioned earlier)?

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess you're not gonna be doing this on Sunday anymore. I'm leaving to go to New York to visit my relatives on Tuesday so there's a chance I'll miss this. By any chance will you be able to record it and put it up online (or will we only be able to see parts of it that will already be up like you mentioned earlier)?
I'll try and record it

- Sam

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sam, what microSD cards do you have available to test? I can't watch the show since I'll get at school at that time, so hopefully somebody can record it
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have the following MicroSD cards:
1GB completely unbranded
2x 1GB Kingston (SD-C01G JAPAN)
1GB SanDisk
2GB SanDisk

I'll try and record it and I think I can
- Sam

Since I won't be there it won't hurt to ask this now, can you put Castlevania: POR on each of those cards with a save thats relatively close to a portal or Wind/Vincent, and try to freeze the game? It may be a bit troublesome switching cards, but I'm sure many people are interested in this result

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since I won't be there it won't hurt to ask this now, can you put Castlevania: POR on each of those cards with a save thats relatively close to a portal or Wind/Vincent, and try to freeze the game? It may be a bit troublesome switching cards, but I'm sure many people are interested in this result
Sure, but I don't play Castlevania. Has anyone got a save file?

- Sam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended