Hacking Live save on Supercard ds sdhc?

Cutteo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just brought the SuperCard DS SDHC adapter. It stated the adapter and it softwares are capable in saving live games while playing and coming to any stopping points. I am playing the games fine. It just cannot live save. While playing I pushed start and there is a save option. I saved the game, turned the console off and when I turned the console back on, the saved game that was previously played starts all over from the beginning. Can anyone help. The software I am using is Supercard Ds SDHC version 3.0. I downloaded directly from the web. One of the instruction to save live games is to press L+R+UP+SELECT to active live save games; this option does not work. Am I done something wrong?
frown.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I just brought the SuperCard DS SDHC adapter. It stated the adapter and it softwares are capable in saving live games while playing and coming to any stopping points. I am playing the games fine. It just cannot live save. While playing I pushed start and there is a save option. I saved the game, turned the console off and when I turned the console back on, the saved game that was previously played starts all over from the beginning. Can anyone help. The software I am using is Supercard Ds SDHC version 3.0. I downloaded directly from the web. One of the instruction to save live games is to press L+R+UP+SELECT to active live save games; this option does not work. Am I done something wrong?
frown.gif

You have to open up the patch menuin the OS by pressing L+X
enable patch mode, patch SD card, saver, reset and finally Real time save.

in games you can save normally without any shortcuts but you can save ANYwhere with the shortcut L+R+SELECT+UP
select SAVE and to load up select LOAD.
simple
tongue.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold L+R upon bootup to enter the self-test mode. Tell us if there are any anomalies other than the standard "not find test file" one.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Have you even found the advanced options in the ds-one menu ?

highlight rom, press L+X (L=left shoulder button)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte