Live-Safe Question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by overlord00, Jul 3, 2011.

Jul 3, 2011

Live-Safe Question by overlord00 at 2:38 PM (550 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. overlord00
    OP

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    An interesting question, that I personally do not have the answer to;

Now I may get some hate mail or something for this, but here goes;
    I have a JTAG - my little cousin has a new slim with live.
    The question is; can I host a MW2/BO lobby for him, gaining him prestige ranks, but still retain his Live functionality? (lobby will be lan only btw)
    I know that there are MANY people who have done this before, but I am not sure about recent activities concerning such things.

Can anyone help with some guidance?

2. overlord00
    OP

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    Bump

Seriously? nobody? nobody has any advice? Given though, it has only been a few days...
    Has anyone used a Prestige Lobby recently? At all? - How did that go?

Clutching at straws here. Dont really want to get someone banned.

3. Dermy

Member Dermy GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I got myself 10th prestige on MW2 a while ago using the method you are talking about. I hosted a lobby with my jtag and system linked with my live 360 while giving the live 360 access to XBL. It worked perfectly and my live 360 has not been banned. Since the live 360 is not directly responsible for the modded lobby it will not be banned.

I'm not sure if MW2 lobbies work anymore. I haven't kept up with it. One thing I know for sure though is that BO lobbies are not possible.

4. benson733

Newcomer benson733 Member

Canada
    The answer is no. Modern warfare 2 and Black Ops are both patched with their recent title updates. Only a select few people have the files and we will not get our hands on them for some time. However you can gain him prestige on Call of duty 4 and 5.

Hope this helps...