Live from the EOF its Late Night with GBATEMP!

What game should we do?

• Guess what

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Dank Memz

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With
images

And
MVq8Vx58.jpg

Featuring Who???
MI0002021398.jpg

Reactions: DaMan

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welcome to LATE NIGHT WITH GBATEMP let's get down to Breaking One month old news.
photo.jpg
Former User PokeAcer leaked DSi exploit FlipnoteHax or ugopwn on Discord causing a uproar in the DSi homebrew community they say only about 25 people downloaded it but you can still get it from archive sites like wayback or archive.is but if we didn't have a discord and still used IRC none of this would had happened!
reece.JPG

Last edited by DRAGONBALLVINTAGE,
Reactions: DaMan

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back to

People are downloading fake Nintendo Switch Emulators the scammers are so good they have Github accounts to scam people who can tell a real emu from a fake one! people this is not 2000 where a emulator is coming out before the console it's self... Now people should know if it's not on the TEMP THEN DON'T ATTEMPT!
(or reddit) here is a photo from a infected Computer
cocoabean-sesame.jpg

Why do people do this? The console came out months ago it's not even worth hearing people complain about watch for fake switch emulators if people wasn't so gullible then you wouldn't have to take your 9,000 dollar gaming toster to GeekSquad :) only for them to find nudes of you and your wife
(just download Windows 10 make a boot
disk from a usb boom no FreakSquad)
The only thing close to a Switch emulator is Dolphin it can run every Wii game even the System Menu and it even has a VR mode so bust out that Rift or be like me download Trinus VR lite then download Trinus on PC runz that shit SunshineVR!

Reactions: DaMan and drenal

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is something I wanted to get off my chest
sega-forever-980x420.jpg
So if SEGA wants to last Forever then here's what they need to do PORT IT TO PS4 AND XBOX ONE! Here's how they need to do it
Remember this
bestbrandsoda_22199.nphd_-600x321.jpg
thought so it's Sony's way of playing ads during gameplay SEGA can use this for its FREE games then for a 99 cent fee you can stop ads
Make it a All in One application
Basically saying download SEGA FOREVER then Get Games from The application

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back to

People are downloading fake Nintendo Switch Emulators the scammers are so good they have Github accounts to scam people who can tell a real emu from a fake one! people this is not 2000 where a emulator is coming out before the console it's self... Now people should know if it's not on the TEMP THEN DON'T ATTEMPT!
(or reddit) here is a photo from a infected Computer
cocoabean-sesame.jpg

Why do people do this? The console came out months ago it's not even worth hearing people complain about watch for fake switch emulators if people wasn't so gullible then you wouldn't have to take your 9,000 dollar gaming toster to GeekSquad :) only for them to find nudes of you and your wife
(just download Windows 10 make a boot
disk from a usb boom no FreakSquad)
The only thing close to a Switch emulator is Dolphin it can run every Wii game even the System Menu and it even has a VR mode so bust out that Rift or be like me download Trinus VR lite then download Trinus on PC runz that shit SunshineVR!
if only bonzi told me that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok bye i'm not supposed to use my phone this early