Live Action Deus Ex Mankind Divided trailer released

Today, Square-Enix and Eidos-Montréal unveiled their Live Action Trailer for the much anticipated Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This short immerses you in the world of Deus Ex, providing you with insight as to how things have changed since the events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, outlining the shift from the golden era of augmentation to the Mechanical Apartheid.

In 2027, mechanically-augmented people all over the world suffered from extreme psychotic delusions, lost control of themselves, and started attacking people. Millions died. Hundreds of thousands more were injured and maimed. In the wake of this global catastrophe, society has become divided by hatred, prejudice, and fear, with many countries now enacting harsh laws. The most notable of these laws is the highly controversial “Human Restoration Act”, aimed at isolating “Augs” and keeping them away from “Naturals”.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will launch on August 23rd for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.

:arrow:Deus Ex Mankind Divided Official Site

mario5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss the good ol' days of Deus Ex. And bessides, what ever happened to The Grey's, and the J.C. analogy?! It's like none of that ever happened now.

Two words: Prequel Series

So yeah it hasn't happened YET. And more than likely they don't want to have to try and fix the mess than invisible war left, and for that I don't blame them.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two words: Prequel Series

So yeah it hasn't happened YET. And more than likely they don't want to have to try and fix the mess than invisible war left, and for that I don't blame them.

Well if everyone had implants, then it would make the J.C. Denton, not so special in his time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1