Hardware Live 12 month membership

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Currently on sale for 39$....so i would like to take advantage of the price.
Does anybody know if I can just add another year on top of my already active membership, so say I got 10 months left can I add another year to extend it to 22 months OR do I have to wait until my current year is up?
And second question is there an expire to activate the 12 month card? So say I bought it now can I have it sit for months before activating it? (if the first scenario is not possible)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yep.
I do it all the time.
The new 12 months will automatically be activated as soon as the remaining months are expired.
Essentially giving you 22 months of remaining Live Gold yes.

Humm..
I think it has an expiry date of an year or so...

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
$40 for 12 months doesn't hurt as bad as the regular face value price of 60 bucks.
I guess I should ask before I dump another year into this old phat console, if it dies on me can I just pick up a new console and simple log into my account and keep playing without any issues?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So when a gold sale is on, I buy the membership the pass sits on my account and activates once my current gold pass expires? no need to type in the pass or change anything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyY0Z_U09mk