Little's Room

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sooo I was trying to work out the logistics of putting up a mirror in my room on a hinge so that I can adjust the angle to see the back of my head in the other mirror, fun right.

I was using Bryce to help me, and ended up creating an entire section of my room!

Only spent 45 minutes on it, so its very rough. Its all my own work apart from the taps that are standard bryce! The lighting is set up exactly as that of my room! Might not look like much but I'm really pleased with it =)

The render looks a lot better in bryce... but when I save the image it looks bad lol. and photoshop isn't working so paint is the only thing i could use to crop and change the file type!

oh and i've not put in the hinged mirror yet! but im going to make a Gif of it opening and closing to explain to my clever DIY friend how i need it to open close and sit!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
*removed
tongue.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That dresser is quite large and I'm jealous!

...a sink in your room? If this is a bedroom, that's the first I've seen that! I can imagine how helpful that would be, though. Also, jealous.

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe cheeers =p

Done in Bryce.

Just found out what cinema 4d is! no idea what the differences between bryce and C4d are bust i know bryce is for like... nature scenes and abstracty landscapes. So i'm in the process of dow... buying C4D =) I'm rubbish at 3d but it looks fun to play with!

I'm soooo lucky with my room at the moment. I have a sink as shown, and a bath as well! Just a bath randomly in the corner of my room under the stairs hehe!! I'll have to take a picture so people can compare !

Though I realised that my sink actually jets out loads from the cabinet its in, rather than how I did it in the picture (I Should have turned around and looked at it!!!!!)

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Little said:
I'm soooo lucky with my room at the moment. I have a sink as shown, and a bath as well! Just a bath randomly in the corner of my room under the stairs hehe!! I'll have to take a picture so people can compare !
Ah, so neat! I guess that setup is not quite common here (at least in my area of Canada).

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Nice topic Little. I need to get creative now already.
ohmy.gif
I want to do 3D too.
C4D, as I googled = Cinema 4D. I think they take landscapes made in Bryce and import them into that software.

If I had a sink in my room, I'd probably drown in it.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad I can count on you to always be nerdy, little.
tongue.gif

Although remaking your room in Bryce is something that never occurred to me. And my room is really flipping sweet and colorful. Does it scale well? Like if I give it the exact dimensions (feet and inches) of my room will it recreate it to scale?. Same goes for cabinets and tables and whatnot. Does it do that? If I take pictures of some of the artwork and posters I have hanging up, can I import those into Bryce?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: