Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ua0Zg.png

Sony's creation-based platformer franchise, LittleBigPlanet, will finally be coming to the Vita on September 25th for North America and September 19th for Europe.

The title was one of the first big announcements and demos for the system and sports a whole array of creation and sharing options. A closed beta was launched recently to test them.

As a side note, those who pre-order the game will receive costumes for Bioshock's Big Daddy as well as medieval themed Knights of Old costumes.

:arrow: Source

I still have the little flier that came with the Vita saying this was out in like July.

I'm slightly optimistic towards it though, I never really got into LBP for the PSP much but that's probably because I never bothered touching the creation modes, both downloading levels or uploading them. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of this.

D

Deleted_171835

Not really a fan of LBP but I guess the touch controls on the Vita will really help streamline level creation.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
OH SNAP! Now I'll be able to buy a game every month for a bit. Ragnarok Odyssey, Little Big Planet Vita, and Persona 4 Golden.

Well Ragnarok also comes out in September. October is surprisingly pretty active for the Vita between PASBR, SFxT, Silent Hill: BoM, Asscreed Liberation, and P4G.

I was under the impression that August 21st would be the release date?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH SNAP! Now I'll be able to buy a game every month for a bit. Ragnarok Odyssey, Little Big Planet Vita, and Persona 4 Golden.

Well Ragnarok also comes out in September. October is surprisingly pretty active for the Vita between PASBR, SFxT, Silent Hill: BoM, Asscreed Liberation, and P4G.

GameFaqs says 9/11 for the US unless they didn't update it. I haven't been following the game personally so I'm not too sure.

EDIT: Although I thought most things steered clear of 9/11 release dates for the US. It's not exactly good to say "I can't wait for 9/11!" anymore.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

GameFaqs says 9/11 for the US unless they didn't update it. I haven't been following the game personally so I'm not too sure.

EDIT: Although I thought most things steered clear of 9/11 release dates for the US. It's not exactly good to say "I can't wait for 9/11!" anymore.

Now that I have done some research, there hasn't been an official release date set as of yet, so we may see 8/21 and 9/11 pass by without a word from the publisher. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended