troybot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiLM9.jpg

UPDATE: The beta codes are now being sent. Just curious, did anyone get theirs?

The beta for LittleBigPlanet Vita will be coming out soon and you can sign up for it at the links below. The signup process is a little tricky if you live in Europe. Please refer to the details in the source.

icon11.gif
Source
North American Sign-Up
European Sign-Up

Reactions: 6 people

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think this is a good news article mate! ;D

I entered as well. ^-^

Nice first topic between!

Also I reported this post to get you some more attention, this could reach the front page.

troybot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is a good news article mate! ;D

I entered as well. ^-^

Nice first topic between!

Also I reported this post to get you some more attention, this could reach the front page.
Awesome! Thanks! :)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a LBP fan, but I like helping finding bugs and the like in any game beta. Also, you know, "suggesting" that mmo's add a cute furry race in. *Ahem* Guild Wars 2's Asura race wasn't random*Ahem*

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not a LBP fan, but I like helping finding bugs and the like in any game beta. Also, you know, "suggesting" that mmo's add a cute furry race in. *Ahem* Guild Wars 2's Asura race wasn't random*Ahem*
Umm, sorry, but what does the GW2 bit have to do with this article?

I singed up for this. I hope I get picked. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, sorry, but what does the GW2 bit have to do with this article?

I singed up for this. I hope I get picked. :)

Suggesting more furry additions ontop of finding bugs. Guild Wars 1 only had humans. Guild Wars 2 has a cute little furry race. Why do you think so? Enough people requested it.

In LPB, I'd love to see more tail/ear/furry options, so if I get accepted, I'll be suggesting that ontop of finding bugs. It's related to Guild wars 2 because..... above.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggesting more furry additions ontop of finding bugs. Guild Wars 1 only had humans. Guild Wars 2 has a cute little furry race. Why do you think so? Enough people requested it.

In LPB, I'd love to see more tail/ear/furry options, so if I get accepted, I'll be suggesting that ontop of finding bugs. It's related to Guild wars 2 because..... above.

As a Guild Wars addict for years whose played every campaign + the expansion multiple times, I can say that the Asura are NOT FURRIES and are just a typical race. I don't need furries ruining my favorite MMO.

BUT ON TOPIC THOUGH. I signed up for the beta, hopefully I'll get it. It'd be nice to see how well LBP works on the Vita, especially with all the features.

Reactions: 4 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm sure they will be floored by your astute observations and positively sound requests.

The LBP series is pretty great, and I'm sure it will handle the jump to portability like a champ. I would love to sign up myself, but I don't have a Vita, so I'm kind of stuck on that front.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4