Gaming Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ - DS

illithid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Actually it kinda look good (for the gameplay anyway, the artwork is total crap). Remind me somewhat with upcoming Dragonball DS game (same dual screen 3D battle)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The trailer looks really boring and makes the game look repetetive.

Other reviews for this aren't glowing either, I reckon its one of those you have to try no matter what others say as its gonna be one of those games you like or hate.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porkdish said:
Wow. Take the worst feature of contra 4 and make an entire game out of it.

rofl2.gif

Well, I do agree that those rear-view portions of Contra 4 were pretty meh, but this game looks like fun. But I think the main appeal is going to come from the campy nature of the game.

But the dude who reviewed this for IGN seems to have very different taste than the rest of the Nintendo team, so I wasn't terribly surprised that his opinion of the game broke away from many other reviews so far. I've been looking forward to checking it out, but it seems like the equivalent of one of those gag gifts you'd buy from the mall: funny and an awesome novelty, but something you get bored with quickly. We'll see, I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1