The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
First of all sorry if this is in the wrong section...and lolz not such a little question...sorry! T.T

I was wondering how I would go about installing a WiiWare DLC wad...how would I do that say for MM9? I've got the up and running perfectly through my sd card...would I install it the same way as normal with wad manager?

and I got another problem that I think you guys could answer if its not too much to ask...plznthx
smile.gif

I recently burned a copy of Monster Hunter Tri and The House of the Dead 2&3 Return onto Verbatim +R's.
Monster Hunter Tri works, sorta and then when i try to start the game, I think start, it freezes on a black screen.
The House of the Dead works when I play 3, but when I try playing 2 it freezes.

Im using NeoGamma R8 beta 17, IOS 249 (Rev 17)

*maybe mh3 shouldnt bothered to be played thorugh dvd backup? something else wrong maybe?

Any comments are appreciated! THX!
smile.gif

The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ah ok thx very much! and umm, where can I find r8 rc3 in a boot.dol format if there is one? I found it on filetrip but it was your autoboot mod wad file...and I could just do that if I really have to...lolz not that I have anything against it!
tongue.gif
I just prefer the .dol...cause I like using the forwarder...

The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ugh...well mh3 still doesnt work, but I think it just isn't compatible with NeoGamma.

I haven't tried HOD2&3 yet with the alt .dol method for I can't find the alt .dol...lolz, unless I just need to change that option in NeoGamma which I highly doubt...

And about the DLC .wad? Do I just install it like any other wad?

Thanks for the help guys!
laugh.gif
Appreciate it!
smile.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Viztard said:
Ugh...well mh3 still doesnt work, but I think it just isn't compatible with NeoGamma.

I haven't tried HOD2&3 yet with the alt .dol method for I can't find the alt .dol...lolz, unless I just need to change that option in NeoGamma which I highly doubt...

And about the DLC .wad? Do I just install it like any other wad?

Thanks for the help guys!
laugh.gif
Appreciate it!
smile.gif
For alt-dol you have it look on the disc; you select the one that's NOT main.dol.
You can install the WiiWare wad as normal, just select IOS249 in Wad Manager

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, just install the WiiWare w/ Wad Manager. If you want to move WiiWare games to an SD and play them from there you will need a Trucha bugged system IOS. Any DLC for WiiWare I can think of needs to be installed on the Wii to work and can't be used from the SD, w/o the use of NAND emulation I mean... Someone feel free to correct me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended