Little King's Story Freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by TrickyTony, Aug 11, 2009.

Aug 11, 2009

Little King's Story Freeze by TrickyTony at 3:34 AM (1,434 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. TrickyTony
    OP

Member TrickyTony GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Searching didn't tell nor did the Compatibility Matrix so I wanted to see if ANYONE else has this problem with Little King's Story. After beating the second boss (the drunk one) I can collect all the treasure, but when I burst open the giant pink vase the game starts scrolling some text and then freezes. This has happened three times now and I do not know what to do. I have tried two usb loaders with the same result and I am on cIOS rev 10 with each loader at its latest build. I am going to go try cIOS 14 to see what happens but I really need to know if anyone else has had this issue so I am not stuck in this awesome game for all time in one place... Thanks!

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Why not you try that using Gecko OS to solve this problem?

3. TrickyTony
    OP

United States
    Yeah that is my next attempt Rev14 didnt fix it, but I have never extracted an ISO from my USB drive before then burned.... Keeping my fingers crossed.

4. Retrievil

Member Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    You must have a bad dump or something. I've finished LKS and so have 3 of my friends with no freezes at all.

5. micric100

Member micric100 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i not much help now, i'm almost at that part though so I will let you know soon

6. TrickyTony
    OP

United States
    Well cIOSCORP v3.2 did the trick. Thanks to da_letter_a and to all who replied. This game is so amazing, right up my alley.

7. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    Well, there's a first time for everything. I didn't have any problems with LKS, like the post above, so I believe you either had a bad rip, or something with your softmodding was causing a problem. Glad you got it working though, since it really is a great game [​IMG]