Gaming Little King Story HELP THREAD

marice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont see any Little King Story help threads on this board.. so here it is...

I have a problem (maybe im an idiot...) in the first few minutes of the game, right after you meet your first minions,
you digg 2 holes out and find a total of 20.000 gold. After this i wander around the landscape but i cannot find out what to do next.. do i ned an axe or something to cut down the trees in my way? or do i need to do something else? im walking around clueless for 1 hour now.. maybe any of you guys can give me a quick hint... would be apreciated
smile.gif

(ALSO: this thread could serve other people haveing question about the game, maybe we can help eachother out here)

Greets!

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Look on your minimap for the X's. These indicate where the treasure is that you need to get you to the next stage of the game which is to build a soldier hut or farmer hut. One of the treasures is a bit tricky to find as it doesn't appear as a scar in the ground, its just like a big patch of mud. Anyhow, send your minions in the general direction and they should start digging.

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started playing this last night and am really enjoying it. My biggest annoyance at the moment though is putting the teams together. So if I want 5 soldiers, 2 farmers and a carpenter the only way I have found to do it is to stand on the podium call all the soldiers (pick 5 of them) then call all the farmers - which disbands my team. Then quickly run around and pick up the soldiers and farmers who are hopefully still milling around. The only other way is to pick 8 random people then put them through the profession houses to make my team. All very annoying.

Am I missing something here. Is there a quick way of summoning and adding desired members to the team?

Linked to the above if I have my team and I want to replace one member. Is there a quick way to tell one person to leave?

Also any way to summon certain people? I get the messages that person X and Y are in love. Finding them though is a pain.

Overall though I really enjoyed it - even if it did take me three goes to work out the trick with killing the frog.....
wink.gif

Tolax

Johnatton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spoiler that will answer the question above.
Very soon, you'll be able to build a better podium that allows you to pick the citizens you want in a team regardless of job.

marice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DavePS said:
Look on your minimap for the X's. These indicate where the treasure is that you need to get you to the next stage of the game which is to build a soldier hut or farmer hut. One of the treasures is a bit tricky to find as it doesn't appear as a scar in the ground, its just like a big patch of mud. Anyhow, send your minions in the general direction and they should start digging.

Thnx bro.. that helped..
Was gonna reply sooner... but the board was down :S

Greets!

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
tolax said:
Started playing this last night and am really enjoying it. My biggest annoyance at the moment though is putting the teams together. So if I want 5 soldiers, 2 farmers and a carpenter the only way I have found to do it is to stand on the podium call all the soldiers (pick 5 of them) then call all the farmers - which disbands my team. Then quickly run around and pick up the soldiers and farmers who are hopefully still milling around. The only other way is to pick 8 random people then put them through the profession houses to make my team. All very annoying.

Am I missing something here. Is there a quick way of summoning and adding desired members to the team?

Linked to the above if I have my team and I want to replace one member. Is there a quick way to tell one person to leave?

Also any way to summon certain people? I get the messages that person X and Y are in love. Finding them though is a pain.

Overall though I really enjoyed it - even if it did take me three goes to work out the trick with killing the frog.....
wink.gif

Tolax

After you've upgraded your podium, use the royal guard option to custom select your team.

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tolax said:

wink.gif

Tolax

Eventually Liam has an option whereby you can list all of your townsfolk, you can then allocate badges to the peeps you want to summon and then summon just them as the royal guard, but there is always the podium upgrade as well.

I haven't found an easy way to swap out one member with a given member, I generally use Liam's list of people and construct the team I want, things get more manageable as the number of people you can control increases as you can afford to have a farmer or carpenter tag along for the ride
smile.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm pretty far into the game just defeated the blue dragon 1 thing i cant figure out is how to get wizards?? I've built magic land but there's no option to make them wtf??

moe24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This games got me stumped LOL
wacko.gif
I bought everything I could get, I got around 40 people I am still in the first castle .but I still dont know where to go just been walking in circles for hours .I seen a crab on beach but cant get to,seen dragon in woods cant get to.seen a house on a dock cant get there .I was told to go fight some king but cant get past wall.is there any sites that I can get a walkthrought for this game?any help would be appreciated thanks

DavePS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Buff lumberjacks are where its at moe24, first king is behind a massive tree stump which only the buff lumberjacks can build. They are built on the farmland area which is just over the bridge on the river. If you cannot build there yet, there is a boss in the area you need to give a good whupping, but you need to build a set of stairs to get to him.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, thanks for this help thread.

I just defeated the demon king and unlock all the new kings on the map.
I have now 2 new accepted missions. First one is the picture book, this one is ok, and the second one, which I have 3 days to fulfill : defeat the chicken.

The chicken is guarded by 2 black enemies with rings around them, I tried sending all my axe wood mans, soldiers, builders, (I don't think hole peasants will help here, do they?), and even the long range archer to hit the chicken without being touched by the guards. My archers range is shorter than the chicken attack.
Each time I got all my party killed. I can only hit the chicken a little more than half his HP.

Is there any method to do it without being killed ?
Does the ringed black enemies can be defeated ?

(sorry I don't remember english names for the jobs XD)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
to kill chickens build a culinary school and make a chef. take the chef and wait for the onion oni to move when you have a clear shot send the chef at the chicken 1 hit and his toast! onion oni are invincible and can't be killed until the target around them is killed in this case the chicken. once the chicken is dead they act like normal oni.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't have a culinary school yet.

I'm missing a lot of money for the next building.
I don't know if I can find enough in 3 days nor what will happen after the mission time limit is over, I will have to see by myself.

Thanks for the help
yaynds.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do quests to get bol especially the guardian quests they give you lots, go off into the mushroom forest and attack the mushrooms ALL of them they give you a far bit of bol. next to the oni grounds there's a big tree stump go through there and there's lots of treasure over there. there's also lots in the sunflower patch. another thing you can do is go up to the houses and send someone in they collect tax between 1000-2000 sometimes you get treasure and extra goodies too that's worth A LOT. save up for the merchants and take at least 1 along with you when exploring they can open giant purses which usually has 5 MIL in them and they can also locate hidden treasure too. it costs a whopping 1 billion to build their houses though better start saving!

muuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm playing it right now and it's awesome. One of the best games on Wii, for sure.
But there are some enemies I can't kill. How do I deal with those Hula Hoop Oniis?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't kill them, you must fulfill the mission (make a hole in the ground, kill the chicken, etc.) and they will lose their hulla-hoop.

I didn't accept the listed missions, and now they gone missing
frown.gif

I thought I could keep 100 letters and accepting them when I want, that's bad they are time limited.
I finally have the Merchant building, it cost me a looooot and took a lot of days to gather the money.
I still don't have a cook in my team, but the chicken mission disappeared I think :/

I find the game quite hard, even if sometime a random merchant send me HP, defense and power up.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
moe24 said:
This games got me stumped LOL
wacko.gif
I bought everything I could get, I got around 40 people I am still in the first castle .but I still dont know where to go just been walking in circles for hours .I seen a crab on beach but cant get to,seen dragon in woods cant get to.seen a house on a dock cant get there .I was told to go fight some king but cant get past wall.is there any sites that I can get a walkthrought for this game?any help would be appreciated thanks
Go to the Onii King, he should be marked on your map, basically go there and you will be in a boss batlle with him. To get to him you need to go through Dark Alley I think and you will need animal hunters to defeat the Oniis that are throwing things towards you. The actual boss is simple.
As for the crabs, dont worry about them for now.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a great game. I have defeated the Onii King and I have a couple of questions?
1. A merchant put Weapons Research in the Kingdom Plan, I bought it but nothing has happened.
2. To beat King Durvoc, or to reach him, what job classes do I need to have. So far I have soldiers, animal hunters, farmers, carpenters, buff lumberjacks and miners. Do I need gourmet cooks?
Thanks in advance
smileipb2.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
where do you find the cook ?
I'm almost with all the job, but I'm still missing the cook (there is a blank line in the information screen).

I'm at the bones tunnel. (defeated 3 kings and had 2 earthquake to open the path)
Will I find it later ? or do I have to do something in my town, or a mission?
All my available upgrades are bought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16