Hacking Little help with R4 DSi: trying to work ROMs (regular and patched ones)

Hol Horse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

I'm trying to work .NDS files on a friend's R4 (this one, but until now I got nothing but errors).

The fact that I'm trying to simply put .nds files on the right R4's micro SD folder by using a MACBOOK (lol) has nothing to do with all these problems, right? But still, I can see the games put in the correct way as you can see:

mShjx99.jpg

HqpvsHb.jpg

IYsJevu.jpg

Yea, there are other extra folders. But I don't think that's the problem since a bit of them don't have them.

All the other games put works fine, but these I show...don't. Gyakuten Kenji 2/Prosecutor's Path and Tomimeki (already patched) and One Piece Gigant Battle just don't work.

Here the messages for each ones:

D3Xtohl.jpg

stzTqKs.jpg

(the loading of Tomimeki lasted a little longer than Edgeworth's, and for One Piece it gaves the same thing of the latter)

Do you have any advices to resolve this? Is the R4 fault? I doubt it's the ROMs since they would work pretty fine on desMume. I apologize for the bad grammar.

Best regards.

EDIT: WOOOPS, my mistake! Could you please move this thread on the DS section, please? Thanks!

Last edited by Hol Horse,

Hol Horse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for upping the post.

If necessary, delete this, I will open it in the other section. I'm kinda desperate, though, I don't get why all the other games work fine but these don't.

Is the R4's fault? If it is, what model do you suggest me? Gyakuten Kenji 2 patched is really slow on desMume. I hope on DSi works fine.

Hol Horse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
At this point, eventually, could you suggest me a good R4 card? One that make start patched .NDS files (on DSi, at least, not sure for 3DS) without problems? If I have to be specific for which ROMs, I'd say just for the 2 games I quoted. I don't remember my friend's exact DSi model, but I don't think that's the problem...

Thanks in advance! I apologize again for the bothering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there