Hacking Little Help about USB Loader Plz =)

xlilsoldi3rx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i just bought a soft modded wii off my friend and it has the usb loader and some gamma thing on it.

I have read the faqs and stickies but i still dont quite understand it.

I would like to put games on a 16gb USB how would i go about doing this. i assume the guides tell you about putting usb loader onto the wii but what about putting games on usb do i have to convert or anything.

Thank you your help.

xlilsoldi3rx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for ur fast reply.. i took this guide from that site u gave me.

Instructions

* Install using setup.
* Plug in the hard drive or USB stick.
* Run the application.
* Choose the correct drive letter.
* Click Load. (If you haven't already formatted the disk to WBFS, you can do that by clicking Format).
* You should now see any backups on the drive on the left hand side.
* You can drag and drop ISO files from Windows Explorer onto the right hand side or you can click the browse button.
* Click the Add to Drive button to copy them over to the WBFS drive.
* Enjoy!

that pretty much explains what i have to do..

Now once the USB has been formatted i understand that windows can not read it or something. Do i use that program to replace games with others. Does that program read the USB once its been formatted?

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
xlilsoldi3rx said:
Thank you for ur fast reply.. i took this guide from that site u gave me.

Instructions

* Install using setup.
* Plug in the hard drive or USB stick.
* Run the application.
* Choose the correct drive letter.
* Click Load. (If you haven't already formatted the disk to WBFS, you can do that by clicking Format).
* You should now see any backups on the drive on the left hand side.
* You can drag and drop ISO files from Windows Explorer onto the right hand side or you can click the browse button.
* Click the Add to Drive button to copy them over to the WBFS drive.
* Enjoy!

that pretty much explains what i have to do..

Now once the USB has been formatted i understand that windows can not read it or something. Do i use that program to replace games with others. Does that program read the USB once its been formatted?
Download "WBFS Manager 3.0".
Windows will not see the drive but this will, you can select drive from drop down. Add and delete games you have from there.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes you need to use that program if you want windows to read it. Alternatively if you have the discs of the games you don't need to use your computer at all. You can just plug it into your wii, load the usb loader, have it format the drive if it's not already then just put the game you want to install in your dvd drive and hit "+" to install it from your wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn