Little Big Problem of my wii with banner bomb

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mskGOD, Oct 18, 2009.

Oct 18, 2009
  1. mskGOD
    OP

Newcomer mskGOD Newbie

Malaysia
    I got a 3.2u hacked (J) region wii... it's previously Working perfectly but recently i installed quite some cios wads and wii wares... and it turn a bit unstable.. so i decided to reformat my wii..

After i format it.. my nightmare started to happen... i can load bootmii with bannerbomb.. but i was unable to install anything... according to the instruction in the read me to hack with banner bomb..you need to run DowngraderIOS35.dol but when i press that.. it suppose to came out with 3 selection which is downgrade IOS35 and patchmii and dvdx...

but my problem happen here... it show that :it seems to me that you are a pirate. Bye... Press Home to Exit...

then i proceed to wad manager.dol.. when inside the wad manager v1.4.. during choosing the ios... it just stuck there and i can do anything else....

Then i decided to use the traditional way (Twxlight hxxk).. it turns out tat my machine can't take any game( even if it is original)....

HELP~~~ PLEASE!!!
    Thanks in ADVANCE

2. boof222

Member boof222 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    you shouldnt of formatted your wii coz that will always mean trouble.
    but i have no idea how to fix your only hope is maybe ypgrding to 4.2 if your not already

3. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    Load AnyRegionChanger and post what the selected options are. DON'T change any of the options and DON'T save anything!

4. mskGOD
    OP

Newcomer mskGOD Newbie

Malaysia
    the problem is i dun even have any homebrew... even bannerbomb will freeze during starting any appliccation