Hacking Little Big Problem of my wii with banner bomb

mskGOD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I got a 3.2u hacked (J) region wii... it's previously Working perfectly but recently i installed quite some cios wads and wii wares... and it turn a bit unstable.. so i decided to reformat my wii..

After i format it.. my nightmare started to happen... i can load bootmii with bannerbomb.. but i was unable to install anything... according to the instruction in the read me to hack with banner bomb..you need to run DowngraderIOS35.dol but when i press that.. it suppose to came out with 3 selection which is downgrade IOS35 and patchmii and dvdx...

but my problem happen here... it show that :it seems to me that you are a pirate. Bye... Press Home to Exit...

then i proceed to wad manager.dol.. when inside the wad manager v1.4.. during choosing the ios... it just stuck there and i can do anything else....

Then i decided to use the traditional way (Twxlight hxxk).. it turns out tat my machine can't take any game( even if it is original)....

HELP~~~ PLEASE!!!
Thanks in ADVANCE

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you shouldnt of formatted your wii coz that will always mean trouble.
but i have no idea how to fix your only hope is maybe ypgrding to 4.2 if your not already

mskGOD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
the problem is i dun even have any homebrew... even bannerbomb will freeze during starting any appliccation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a