Little Big Planet PS Vita Redeem Voucher Code Question

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Prans, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Prans
    OP

Prans Geek, gamer, human

pip Reporter
    Apr 22, 2012
    There itself.
    Hey all!

So thing is a few months ago, I got myself a second-hand PSVita for a pretty nice deal. I got 4 retail games and Little Big Planet downloaded onto the memory card.

Thing is, the original owner used his PSN account with the voucher code to download the LBP. I had to reformat the memory card in order to setup my PSN account on the PSVita and in so doing, lost the LBP. However, the original owner gave me the voucher code for LBP but I cannot download it from my PSN account.

So is there any fix for this? Should I send a message to customer service/support or whatever? Is it possible to transfer the code to my account because I kinda bought it from the owner.

Thanks for your help and Happy Easter! ^_^

2. XiTaU

XiTaU GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2008
    United States
    If the code has been redeemed it cant be redeemed again to another account and u cant get it transferred.
    If its a 2nd code it will need to be used in the region it was released for also.

Prans likes this.
  3. RikuCrafter

RikuCrafter GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2011
    It's not possible, sorry. Codes are single-use and not refundable, so it's stuck with his account.

Sorry to disappoint, and happy easter to you too!

Prans likes this.
  4. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    the game is linked to the PSN account the code was used on
    there is NOTHING you can do

sony will NOT help you transfer game licenses
    form one account to a different account

Prans likes this.
  5. rehevkor

rehevkor GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2011
    I think you're out of luck.. if the code was redeemed on his account the game will be tied to his account now and the code useless. Could call support but Googling suggests transferring games between accounts just isn't done.

One work around might be to get a second memory card and get your friend to log onto his account on that card.

Prans likes this.
  6. Prans
    OP

Prans Geek, gamer, human

pip Reporter
    Apr 22, 2012
    There itself.
    Thank you for your replies guys! Guess I have to enjoy the other games :yaypsp: